ADVERTISEMENT

Brooks

Intriguing match. Brooks is a big favorite obviously, but I've always been higher than Shak than most on here I think. When he's healthy, I think he has a ton of talent. Very curious to see how he translates to freestyle.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
Yes.Sonnen is behind it
Berger vs McKenna 159
Mark Hall vs Gantt 185
Deron Winn vs Moore 213
Gwiz vs Gadson HWT
Brooks vs Shaq
And Greco Provisor vs Perkins

I never saw him in person but it always surprises me when I see Mark Hall and his weight. Cenzo always looked bigger than Hall to me.

I wonder how big the size differences will be with McKenna/Berger and Gadsen/Gwiz...?

Results:

Nick Gwiazdowski TF Kyven Gadson

Mcfadden over Gantt 8-4

Moore over Winn 7-0

Brooks over Rasheed 8-6

Provisor over Perkins 10-9

Berger over Mckenna 8-2

What’s the context behind this? Didn’t get to see this live so I’m needing to be filled in. Thanks.
Sonnen was just talking about proposed matches, such as Terry vs Kendall Cross or Sean Bormet vs Pat Smith. Then he was getting texts and contacted during the show. Bo Nickal texted him saying he wanted Austin DeSanto. Sonnen said it on air and Spencer Lee posted DeSanto’s response on Twitter. My assumption is that it was Bo Nickal joking around.

All good stuff! A few good matches in an alternative setting. Sonnen was great and made it fun, I really like he was talking about all time great matches (not just the last 10 years!) Sammy did his thing and got after it. The best match of the night was the Greco match by far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT