ADVERTISEMENT

BTN not broadcast?

has the practice always been just one hour?

i realize they let you in at 6 but it ends at 8, correct?

Seems like lasted more than 1 hour last year, but can't remember exactly. Was cold for it last year. Felt like football weather.

I feel just fine, the 2017 season is over and it's time to look ahead to the upcoming 2018 season. I wish your Hawks the best of luck and if we happen to both make it to the BIG Championship game in 2018, I hope you guys take it easy on us this time ;-)
I would love to meet you in the championship game! Hopefully one of us is undefeated and ranked #1 in the BCS poll. Love your post.

I would love to meet you in the championship game! Hopefully one of us is undefeated and ranked #1 in the BCS poll. Love your post.
Well, we are going to be breaking in a new QB, so I think we will have slip up somewhere during the season, but as long as we are in the playoff conversation, with a young team, I will be okay with that. Plus, we are tired of beating up on the Badgers..at least you guys will be some competition..lol

Reactions: RogerKint
Winning the Big Ten championship game and the Cotton Bowl eased the pain a little.
Vtb3pjm.jpg

If it is not to be televised, then why have it on a Friday night? Move it back to its original Saturday afternoon.
yeah, i think the spring game/scrimmage should be whenever BTN will televise it

at least its being streamed on BTN2GO, i guess

Also, why is the scrimmage just an hour (from 6 to 7)?

ADVERTISEMENT