ADVERTISEMENT

Bye Week - Brian Ferentz

Oct 14, 2019
Got a bye week so an exercise for next Saturday. Beth Goetz should have Kirk write up the perfect contract for Brian going forward. Maybe $2 million a year, guaranteed Head Coach position when Kirk retires. The catch is you hide the contract in Kinnick and Brian has all day Saturday to find it. If he doesn’t find it, he’s gone. Then put it in the end zone. Problem solved!

I bet Deac is looking so good in practice this week that KF and BF are touching themselves, a lot.

I do feel BF gave it his all. I do believe BF is a Hawkeye through in through. This was probably the hardest thing he has ever done and then have to quit on it. I can only imagine what he is going through
Gotta be tough and agree with you he will always be a Hawkeye just not a good fit is all and needs to be more creative

Reactions: thewop
I do feel BF gave it his all. I do believe BF is a Hawkeye through in through. This was probably the hardest thing he has ever done and then have to quit on it. I can only imagine what he is going through
He is probably going through the same things Iowa fans went through for the last 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: IAHUNTER
Not really Brian's fault. This movie has played out countless times (Bowden, Paterno, Holtz, etc.) - long-time head coach hires son as OC - and it's pretty much always been a disaster.

Not really Brian's fault. This movie has played out countless times (Bowden, Paterno, Holtz, etc.) - long-time head coach hires son as OC - and it's pretty much always been a disaster.
Shane Beamer?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT