ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Sux

Most suprising thing is that it took a game or two for Cade to get beat out of his old job at Michigan by JJ Mcarthy. I don't see anything that Cade does well..not much of a passer, smallish in pocket, so-so arm,, not a great scrambler, not much of a running threat. I'm not sure this NW retread is any good either and Lainez apparently can't pass. Was Labas the one that got away? WE had to watch Deacon last year, and Petras before that. QB play has been bad since Stanley left.

Sullivan.

At Northwestern – – Competed in 13 games, completing 134-of-195 passes with five touchdowns for 1,303 yards… also rushed for 257 yards and three scores.
Wouldn't want to give him a shot. Over 60% completion ratio with wheels. Lol
Best keep Cade in.
Fing stupid!

Sullivan.

At Northwestern – – Competed in 13 games, completing 134-of-195 passes with five touchdowns for 1,303 yards… also rushed for 257 yards and three scores.

I was surprised most Iowa fans thought he and the offense was fixed after the 2nd half last week? He was the reason we stayed in the game, horrible passing QB. Not much upgrade from the fat guy last year?
Is he an upgrade?

I don’t think anyone will be “good” until Kirk is gone. Best we’ll see is a game or two a year where we think we’ve turned a corner only to see this as the means

Remember Stanley against OSU….then the following week against WI??

I mean 99 yards passing in today’s college landscape ? You have to TRY to be that bad.

I don’t think anyone will be “good” until Kirk is gone. Best we’ll see is a game or two a year where we think we’ve turned a corner only to see this as the means

Remember Stanley against OSU….then the following week against WI??

I mean 99 yards passing in today’s college landscape ? You have to TRY to be that bad.
23 yards in the last 3 quarters.

23 yards in the last 3 quarters.
Disgusted Judge Judy GIF

It sure helps when you have a QB that throws darts. Or WRs that get open. Thank God for Big Johnson.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT