ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark's Endorsements: Nike ($28M Shoe Deal), State Farm, Gatorade, Wilson, Gainbridge, Hy-Vee, Panini Trading Cards, Comcast, Bose, ShootAWay

Keeping people looking for the next one.

If they keep production low they can keep selling the next one…once you bump the production and everyone that wants one has one…they will stop buying. With low production…even those that already have one will keep trying to get the next one.

Having the balls sell out is free advertising from the news, twitter, and places like this. Helps sell other products.
Maybe. Or, you are simply creating a secondary market where prices are much higher there than at Wilson. I would flood the market with a version until people didn’t want it, and then sell a different version.

Maybe. Or, you are simply creating a secondary market where prices are much higher there than at Wilson. I would flood the market with a version until people didn’t want it, and then sell a different version.

If I were Wilson I would take their money now! LOL

Unlike Nike shoes and Nike clothing, kids won't grow out of these basketballs and they will have a much longer life. Eventually the sales of these basketballs are going to taper off after the initial surge, imo....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT