ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin question

Is this the 2023/24 Bowman origin of greatness? I have an email from yesterday that says coming soon... I have dont see them on the website yet. I assume that you will have to buy a box of random packs and hope you get one of hers

ebay is your best best if you just want one of Caitlin's cards. Far easier than buying an entire box filled with other players you don't care about. Just search "Caitlin Clark Bowman" and you'll get hundreds of results.

Warning: many of her cards are extremely expensive. Autographs and short print or insert cards go for hundreds of dollars. The base cards are cheaper but might take some scrolling to find.

ebay is your best best if you just want one of Caitlin's cards. Far easier than buying an entire box filled with other players you don't care about. Just search "Caitlin Clark Bowman" and you'll get hundreds of results.

Warning: many of her cards are extremely expensive. Autographs and short print or insert cards go for hundreds of dollars. The base cards are cheaper but might take some scrolling to find.
If you want to just have a clark card, and dont want it for trading/investment, they are putting out the limited run cards after she hits major milestones... I bout a 5 pack of the 3000pt cards for about $30 including shipping. They basically sent out an email saying they were accepting until a specific date (I think 4 days later). Then printed to match the orders...

Is this the 2023/24 Bowman origin of greatness? I have an email from yesterday that says coming soon... I have dont see them on the website yet. I assume that you will have to buy a box of random packs and hope you get one of hers
Yes that’s the one I was asking about.

So, I take it you can't go to the local gas station and buy a pack with a piece of gum in it and hope for the best?

Reactions: DewHawk
The email I got from topps on 1/18 at 7:30 just says coming soon. I dont see them on the site yet. It definately looks like you will need to buy a full box of random packs... looks like about $200

Find 2 Chrome Autograph Cards per Hobby Box!
Find 3 Chrome Autograph Cards per Hobby Delight Box!

2023-24 Bowman Chrome University Basketball cards at a glance:​

Cards per pack: Hobby – 4, Breakers Delight – 12
Packs per box: Hobby – 24, Breakers Delight – 1
Boxes per case: Hobby – 12, Breakers Delight – 12
Set size: 100 cards
Release date: January 19, 2024

If you want to just have a clark card, and dont want it for trading/investment, they are putting out the limited run cards after she hits major milestones... I bout a 5 pack of the 3000pt cards for about $30 including shipping. They basically sent out an email saying they were accepting until a specific date (I think 4 days later). Then printed to match the orders...
Those are Bowman Now cards and you can usually only get them for a day or two after release from Topps' website. There are also plenty that make it to ebay if anyone wants them.

I believe the original poster was referencing her cards in the 2023-2024 Bowman University release. If you're only interested in Clark it's far cheaper to find a single card you like on ebay than to buy a box of Bowman University from Topps.

Those are Bowman Now cards and you can usually only get them for a day or two after release from Topps' website. There are also plenty that make it to ebay if anyone wants them.

I believe the original poster was referencing her cards in the 2023-2024 Bowman University release. If you're only interested in Clark it's far cheaper to find a single card you like on ebay than to buy a box of Bowman University from Topps.
Yes, that is what I was trying to say, but probably not as clearly

Reactions: BraydonRoberts5
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT