ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin's Crunch Time Cereal

You don't get those bastards right away, you might as well throw the bowl in the trash.
Lol, I remember that. And you're absolutely right! Still, Fruity Pebbles were the greatest. If left to my own devices as a kid, pretty sure I could've killed an entire box over a Saturday/Sunday morning combined. Maybe, not even making it to Sunday honestly.

Reactions: Franisdaman
The trick there is to dump a bunch of sugar in, submerge it all in milk, and let it sit in the fridge for an hour at least.

You’ll thank me later.
Lol.. You must be retired Larry if you have that kind of time. Up at O dark thirty and out the door in a half hour for my 45 minute commute 5 days a week. No time to be soaking processed breakfast cereal ... o_O

Lol.. You must be retired Larry if you have that kind of time. Up at O dark thirty and out the door in a half hour for my 45 minute commute 5 days a week. No time to be soaking processed breakfast cereal ... o_O
Actually i did that concoction when I was in high school…..which feels like forever ago.
I’m in the “older and pretending to eat a better breakfast to be healthy” stage of life.

• Love
Reactions: kceasthawk
Amazing deals out there.

Screenshot-20240117-173133.png

• Haha
Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Count Chocula is the greatest cereal ever! But it was better with the smaller marshmallows.

We are not cereal eaters, but I think Caitlin's Crunch Time is a cool idea. My breakfast consists of 28 almonds and a BUBBL'R. :cool:

Turning Crispix or Rice Chex into Puppy Chow.... DELICIOUS :) But Cereals? Cant go wrong with Cookie Crisp :)

i have a Michael Jordan wheaties box unopened if someone gives me a$100 they can have it!! I bet its real tasty!!

Count Chocula is the greatest cereal ever! But it was better with the smaller marshmallows.
I prefer Frankenberry. Lol
Haven't had either for 30 years. Did have Captain Crunch with Crunchberries.
Yummy.
Side note: Makes you poop fluorescent green. Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Franisdaman
Yeah you’ll need to post the recipe
Unfortunately, I don't use an actual recipe but here is what I can tell you. Melt a stick of butter with about 2ish cups of Karo syrup and/or pancake syrup. Add another tablespoon or two of vanilla extract. After the syrup is hot, mix in about a cup or more of peanut butter. Melt the mixture until it is a smooth liquidy paste. Mix in the corn flakes (or bran if you so desire) until the liquid is absorbed by the corn flakes. Pour out onto a baking sheet and press the mixture down so it becomes dense. Let cool and enjoy! Add some milk chocolate chips if you want at the very end when pressing down. A sort of healthy snack.

• Love
Reactions: LarryMullenJr.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT