ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin's Crunch Time Cereal

herkhatescy

HR All-American
Jan 20, 2015
So went to Hy Vee this morning and bought 2 boxes of this cereal for the wife. Now I hear people are buying them all up and trying to sell them for $30 a box. I hope they like Frosted Flakes because anybody in their right mind surely wouldn't buy it for that.

Reactions: oldhawk56
the best cereal of all time?

813.jpg

So went to Hy Vee this morning and bought 2 boxes of this cereal for the wife. Now I hear people are buying them all up and trying to sell them for $30 a box. I hope they like Frosted Flakes because anybody in their right mind surely wouldn't buy it for that.
What did you pay?

You’re already up $50. 👍

Btw, you can admit you bought a box for yourself. 😉. I did. I’m up $25.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawksfor3
The thing is, people outside of Iowa want the cereal too but they aren't selling it there. For some reason, people aren't catching on to just how marketable Caitlin Clark is and keep underestimating her selling power. Or maybe this was by design. I'm just guessing that Hy-Vee was too afraid they wouldn't sell though and went conservative with the amount of supply they produced. Maybe because they just calculated sales in Iowa and didn't consider that people outside the state might buy some.

Not that I eat breakfast anymore, but the correct answer for best cereal is as followed:

HMs- Corn Pops, Honey Nut Cheerios, Grape-Nuts (..........with a sh** ton of sugar)

5. Cookie Crisp

4. Honey Smacks

3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

2. Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs

1. Waffle Crisp

1899d3b0-2d8f-4c14-becb-f2991fb6e84e_text.gif

Not that I eat breakfast anymore, but the correct answer for best cereal is as followed:

HMs- Corn Pops, Honey Nut Cheerios, Grape-Nuts (..........with a sh** ton of sugar)

5. Cookie Crisp

4. Honey Smacks

3. Cinnamon Toast Crunch

2. Reeses Peanut Butter Puffs

1. Waffle Crisp

1899d3b0-2d8f-4c14-becb-f2991fb6e84e_text.gif
I don't eat cereal anymore but back in the day....Quisp was my go to.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT