ADVERTISEMENT

Calm down

keep-our-composure-o.gif

As I recall, he went to law school on GI Bill after serving in Iraq. He wasn't a Ron DeSantis type
DeSantis went in as someone who’d already become a lawyer, thereby saving us taxpayers the cost of his education.
Jimmmy went on the GI Bill after her served his country.
I’m good with either path.

Reactions: hawkeye54545
So, he's not an H4aD is what you're saying. 🤣

I honestly don't even care if that doosh is telling the truth about being a marine. He uses a lot of three percenter rhetoric and if he was actually trained by Uncle Sam and has three percenter beliefs then it means he's a non-contributor in any society worth living in

DeSantis went in as someone who’d already become a lawyer, thereby saving us taxpayers the cost of his education.
Jimmmy went on the GI Bill after her served his country.
I’m good with either path.
I won't begrudge DeSantis his service even if I think he probably helped some bad elements in our military dot the I'd for some shady shit, that is the nature of working in law. But calling Jimmy a JAG desk jockey when he's actually proved his service kinda irks me.

I stopped caring a long time ago, it's all just entertainment at this point.

I won't begrudge DeSantis his service even if I think he probably helped some bad elements in our military dot the I'd for some shady shit, that is the nature of working in law. But calling Jimmy a JAG desk jockey when he's actually proved his service kinda irks me.

I was shot at, rocketed at, mortared at, IED on a daily basis for a year 2003-2004. I have nothing to hang my head about. I did my time. What an asshole in this thread. He should be banned.

I was shot at, rocketed at, mortared at, IED on a daily basis for a year 2003-2004. I have nothing to hang my head about. I did my time. What an asshole in this thread. He should be banned.
I don't think he should be banned but I can understand you feeling that way. I think he should try switching to beer in the mornings and taper off the sauce slowly. It would be best for society if he were able to quit drinking successfully on his own because he's just not equipped for social situations

But do you have fake bone spurs?

I don't think he should be banned but I can understand you feeling that way. I think he should try switching to beer in the mornings and taper off the sauce slowly. It would be best for society if he were able to quit drinking successfully on his own because he's just not equipped for social situations

Agreed, he shouldn't be banned. But that was intensely a bad thing for me. I don't wear my VFW hat around. I don't even like the
"thank you for your service". But for someone to say I was Jagoff, or didn't serve in danger.....Yeah that is going to upset me.

Agreed, he shouldn't be banned. But that was intensely a bad thing for me. I don't wear my VFW hat around. I don't even like the
"thank you for your service". But for someone to say I was Jagoff, or didn't serve in danger.....Yeah that is going to upset me.
What was your MOS, Bad Boy?

Okay then I’m sorry and I take back my thank you in a previous post.
I think you had a rough time over there. Hope you are okay.
I won’t give you a smarty pants rafter of 💩 anymore either.

Do your breathing techniques. Do your meditation. Do your Yoga. Do your walks. Whatever you do, do it.

Our country needs people to think rationally right now. As a Vet I know for a fact that reacting with anger or frustration, it won't help
I’m with you. A 20 year old created, quite possibly, the largest rift in our country. Ever.

Much as I’ve wished for Donnie to go away, I’ve always wanted him to rot in someplace that he constantly was made aware of his choices. A consequence of his actions. Something he has never felt.

Hopefully almost getting killed will humble this man to some degree. I don’t count on it, but he’s never been almost killed before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT