ADVERTISEMENT

Cambria Classic - Pitching Rotation

ahmaddoschad

Rookie
Dec 13, 2017
Game 1 | Feb. 28 | 11 a.m. (CT)
Pitching Matchup: Iowa: LHP Jack Dreyer (1-1, 2.31 ERA)

NCSU: RHP Reid Johnston (0-0, 5.06 ERA)
Game 2 | Feb. 29 | 3 p.m. (CT)
Pitching Matchup: Iowa: RHP Grant Judkins (2-0, 1.64 ERA)

UNC: RHP Joey Lancellotti (2-0, 1.46 ERA)
Game 3 | March 1 | 2 p.m. (CT)
Pitching Matchup: Iowa: RHP Duncan Davitt (0-0, 2.57 ERA)
Duke: TBA

I will be going to all three games. Interesting to see what he does with Sher, Wallace, Jenkins, Padgett, Sosa and Nedved. Two right-handed starters. There will be a porch in right field. Does he move Adreon over there and Norman to Left. Three ranked teams. Can the bullpen pull it together. Lots of guys have been left on base. Will defense continue to be an issue?

Thanks for the update!
More importantly will they be selling beer there? Might make it the Saturday game.

Norman - RF I watched his home run two years ago!
Sher - SS Surprised he is still at short
Fullard - 2B
Martin - C
Williams - 1B
Adreon - LF
Sosa - 3B
Link - DH First start of the year
Jenkins - CF
Dreyer - P

Dryer gives up a leadoff homer on the first pitch of the bottom half.

NC State 1-0, E1.

Hawks are the away team away

Hawks hitless through 4. NC State pitcher has thrown his longest outing of the year today.

1-0 NC State, M4

CLICK ON IMAGES FOR LARGER VIEW

ER39QtVUUAEKdmO

ER5alNVXYAMGlvL

ER5aqXTXUAI7MsM

ER5asyHWoAEAsvT

Last edited:
Play high RPI teams instead of Western Illinois and your margin of error is much wider. It's why you see SEC and ACC teams constantly make the tournament even though they are 30-27 on the year.
Yeah RPI was like in the 50s at the start of the day now 28 and they even lost the game and jumped that much

Yeah RPI was like in the 50s at the start of the day now 28 and they even lost the game and jumped that much

It’s crazy, but the RPI works this way in baseball and it’s gold. I remember some seasons where of certain SEC teams got to .500 or one game over they were going to be in as they had top 40 rpis.

Iowa's bats are overmatched by some of these front line ACC starters. As is Purdue obviously cause they've scored one run in two games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT