ADVERTISEMENT

Can Blacks and Browns (Like me) Be Racists? Shocking Answer is Yes!

simpsons-bart-simpson.gif

Some of the most racist people I’ve known were my black teammates in college. They saw themselves as lions and the white kids at school as sheep (their words not mine). Heaven forbid you be a black kid that acted white, they got the worst of their rath.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Some of the most racist people I’ve known were my black teammates in college. They saw themselves as lions and the white kids at school as sheep (their words not mine). Heaven forbid you be a black kid that acted white, they got the worst of their rath.

I agree that some of the most overt racism that I’ve experienced has come from black people.

Reactions: GOHOX69
Nope. Racism = Prejudice + Power.

You have no power over the ofays, therefore you cannot be racist.
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm since I've heard this line of bull**** for over 30 years, but that's not at all what racism is, but even if it was, there are all sorts of power.
Does the gang of 17 year old black kids have power over the lone 78 year old Asian woman on her way home from the bus stop when they attack her because of her ethnicity? Do they have enough power to be considered racist or is the 78 year old Asian woman racist if she crosses the street when she sees them? Who holds the power there?

Well, duh. Everyone is racist in some way or fashion.

We evolved from nomadic tribes. "The other" was a dangerous and hated thing, and our genes came from those ancient ancestors who lived long enough in such a hostile environment to have children.

I'm not sure if this is sarcasm since I've heard this line of bull**** for over 30 years, but that's not at all what racism is, but even if it was, there are all sorts of power.
Does the gang of 17 year old black kids have power over the lone 78 year old Asian woman on her way home from the bus stop when they attack her because of her ethnicity? Do they have enough power to be considered racist or is the 78 year old Asian woman racist if she crosses the street when she sees them? Who holds the power there?
Yeah, it was sarcastic. It's just the same ol' rhetorical gamesmanship that is the DEI crowd's stock in trade.

I asked my Uncle how much racism there was in his platoon during Vietnam. He said it existed and it basically split the group when they were “in the back”. When they were on on patrol it didn’t matter because the comradery was strong. Interesting thing he mentioned was nobody had it worse than the mixed race. Black soldiers were real tough on those guys.

Well, duh. Everyone is racist in some way or fashion.

We evolved from nomadic tribes. "The other" was a dangerous and hated thing, and our genes came from those ancient ancestors who lived long enough in such a hostile environment to have children.
Wrong, it was all peace, love, and happiness with highly advanced civilizations.
Until some bastard created money.
@DavidGraeberBullSheetJobs can provide the deets.
Or not.

The media and a small minority of a small minority of a small minority of people will have you believe that racism is only a one-way street. That only white people are racist against black people. That only racist white cops kill innocent black people. And on and on.

But in the real world? Racism exists within and against every race, and probably will until the end of time. Human beings are wired to put up a wall when it comes to those who are different from us. What breaks that wall down? Being kind and respecting one another, and ignoring the media and other woke mobs who are obsessed with telling us how racist everyone is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT