ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone point me to empirical evidence that the earth is a spinning ball hurdling through space

Think of how cooperative all the Russian and Chinese and other nations' scientists were in helping with this plan. Now dont you feel united and connected?

This Brian Mullins guy presents what seem to be insurmountable problems to the current model of the 'universe' using accepted and repeatable scientific laws. Provide contrary evidence or provide alternative explanations, until then your are just posing.

This Brian Mullins guy presents what seem to be insurmountable problems to the current model of the 'universe' using accepted and repeatable scientific laws. Provide contrary evidence or provide alternative explanations, until then your are just posing.
If you are expecting more than just posting, you are o the wrong forum. I though you knew us?

Reactions: Rudolph
giphy.gif

Prove to me without using NASA that the earth is a sphere. How has this been proven through experimentation. Why can we see things over long distances that should be hidden by the "horizon" (see Chicago Skyline from ~50 miles away in Michigan), it should not be possible on a "ball" earth. What the hell is going on!

I asked you for a specific point from in the video; what are his specific assertions and evidence?

I asked you for a specific point from in the video; what are his specific assertions and evidence?

His basic assertion is that we know the certain 'laws' of physics to be true, and that they contradict a round earth for one, and the 'fact' that we have been to space and have satellites and a space station up their right now for another. It's a broad topic that is why their are several videos dealing with the different scientific problems that he has identified.

This isht scares me about the future of our sanity. Dogs will be ufcking cats in two years.

People can fudge physics that I don't currently have the knowledge to refute nor the time to learn and argue, but I have to assume when I watch satellite views on the weather report every night the people that worked the physics to make it possible were working with the correct math and assumptions to get these views. Not considering what man has done w/ space rovers, ridiculous telescopes, and Kim Kardashian's butt.

This isht scares me about the future of our sanity. Dogs will be ufcking cats in two years.

People can fudge physics that I don't currently have the knowledge to refute nor the time to learn and argue, but I have to assume when I watch satellite views on the weather report every night the people that worked the physics to make it possible were working with the correct math and assumptions to get these views. Not considering what man has done w/ space rovers, ridiculous telescopes, and Kim Kardashian's butt.

Exactly where I was, I took for granted that what I was taught was a realistic model of our world, until I saw evidence using accepted scientific principles that tells me I am wrong. He's using the laws of thermodynamics, and basic physics like F=ma to refute what we think we know. It's freaking me out.

Because I've spent 2 weeks now looking for the evidence and I cannot find it and this guy is freaking me out.

I have not watched any of the videos in this thread but if the earth is flat....are the airlines in on this conspiracy? If the world is flat, are you saying it is also infinite? Because there has to be an end or outside perimeter...which one would think would be seen while flying on planes...thats my 2 cents.

Also....i get if you think the whole moon landing and people in space is a conspiracy but do you also think satellites are fake too? Satellite photos exist obviously....plus there are certain communications we have that are basically instant with Europe for example that i guess i don't know how else could be explained other than satellites

That's not a question.

Their are several freaking questions. Has anyone ever empirically proven the shape of the earth through experimentation (not that he, nor I can find), although he is working on an experiment called 'force the line' to do just that. Why is the supposed curvature of the earth not apparent when viewing long distances over flat water defying spherical trigonometry. The problems with the position of thousands of satellites in LOE where they should fry. SO MANY FREAKING QUESTIONS. I want someone to watch the videos and point out the flaws in his logic, because this is some creepy shit.

No, you can circumnavigate a flat earth.

ae-equidistant-projection-flat-earth-east-west.png

Map implies that NYC to Tokyo is about 1/2 the "planar" distance of NYC to Sydney, Australia.

So....why is it that a NYC to Tokyo flight takes 14 hrs, but you can do NYC to Sydney in well under half that (22 hrs)? It SHOULD take >28 hours with the 'flat earth' map....

OR...Atlanta to Helsinki, Finland is about a 12 hour flight. But MORE THAN TWICE that distance on the "flat map" only takes 19.5 hours to go from Altanta to Calcutta, India, nonstop, not >24 hours....

Something's wrong here.....what possibly could it be?:eek:

I have not watched any of the videos in this thread but if the earth is flat....are the airlines in on this conspiracy? If the world is flat, are you saying it is also infinite? Because there has to be an end or outside perimeter...which one would think would be seen while flying on planes...thats my 2 cents.

Also....i get if you think the whole moon landing and people in space is a conspiracy but do you also think satellites are fake too? Satellite photos exist obviously....plus there are certain communications we have that are basically instant with Europe for example that i guess i don't know how else could be explained other than satellites

Pilots, especially commercial pilots are using instrumentation to fly not sight for the most part. Why don't they have to adjust for the supposed curvature of the earth? An SR 71 would need to be constantly adjusting its course downward to keep from going into orbit. I posted a video about lockless canals over hundreds of miles, how is that possible?

That's not a question.

Their are several freaking questions. Has anyone ever empirically proven the shape of the earth through experimentation (not that he, nor I can find), although he is working on an experiment called 'force the line' to do just that. Why is the supposed curvature of the earth not apparent when viewing long distances over flat water defying spherical trigonometry. The problems with the position of thousands of satellites in LOE where they should fry. SO MANY FREAKING QUESTIONS. I want someone to watch the videos and point out the flaws in his logic, because this is some creepy shit.

I think you are too far down the rabbit hole....slow down and just answer the question of if the world is flat is it infinite?

Wouldn't we have lost a ship over the edge? Wouldn't the water of the oceans continually be falling off the edge? I dont think we get enough rain to balance that out constantly

At the basic level if the world is flat you should be able to go one direction until you can go no further....i think mankind would have done this already.

Take the science out of it and just use your head

I think you are too far down the rabbit hole....slow down and just answer the question of if the world is flat is it infinite?

Wouldn't we have lost a ship over the edge? Wouldn't the water of the oceans continually be falling off the edge? I dont think we get enough rain to balance that out constantly

At the basic level if the world is flat you should be able to go one direction until you can go no further....i think mankind would have done this already.

Take the science out of it and just use your head

1. I have no idea if the earth is infinite.
2. Their has to be some sort of edge holding the oceans in and not letting them 'fall' over the edge.
3. Why does the world subscribe to an Antarctic treaty that doesn't allow unauthorized vessels or planes to approach Antarctica without fear of military intervention?
4. What do you mean ignore the science, without it we are taking the word of people as proof of our reality. I don't trust people to tell the truth.

Yeah I'm down the rabbit whole, because I haven't found convincing evidence to support the current heliocentric model of the universe and a lot of evidence that the earth may indeed be fvking flat.

That flat map is one of the dumbest things I've seen. You could debunk it by flying south over Antartica for example, starting in Argentina and landing in Australia. Although, now that I think about it, I'm not aware of any commercial flights that go over the south pole. Hmmm...

Pilots, especially commercial pilots are using instrumentation to fly not sight for the most part. Why don't they have to adjust for the supposed curvature of the earth? An SR 71 would need to be constantly adjusting its course downward to keep from going into orbit. I posted a video about lockless canals over hundreds of miles, how is that possible?

Silly....the map shows Antarctica keeping all the water in.....Antarctica is the bathtub walls of 'flat earth'.....

Keep up!!!:eek:

An SR 71 would need to be constantly adjusting its course downward to keep from going into orbit.

Didn't "your guy" start out his entire video referring to 'relativity' and 'reference frames'? Jeebus!

The Earth's 'sea level' is a gravitational reference frame. You don't have to "adjust" your flight level relative to the gravitational reference frame you live in, stupid.

Exactly where I was, I took for granted that what I was taught was a realistic model of our world, until I saw evidence using accepted scientific principles that tells me I am wrong. He's using the laws of thermodynamics, and basic physics like F=ma to refute what we think we know. It's freaking me out.
The problem with this is that it's greek to you regardless of it's accuracy. We live in a troll world. The first thing that happens after a disaster for eg is people set up phony charities to rip people off, we are a corrupt species. In the mean time, everything we've done in the world of physics and tech operates on a round earth
dude everything falls to the earth

Buy a gopro and a weather balloon. You'll figure it out. Hopefully you will trust your own eyes. If not, I can't help ya.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I find this thread most satisfying. I hope it goes a few more pages.
Actually, this should scare you. Joe Rogan talks about how often he gets attacked by a growing flat earth congregation. This morning, for the first time ever on Bloomberg surveillance they asked an economist what advice he would give Trump after some technical discussion on jobs. In short, he said it's time to start prepping for guaranteed income. First time I've heard on Bloomberg. Think things are crazy now . . . our future is isht.

I'm glad to have proven one of my underlying premises. You people are incurious and will swallow the regurgitated excrement of heliocentricity without nary a thought to the contrary. Stay ignorant my friends, stay ignorant.

I'm glad to have proven one of my underlying premises. You people are incurious and will swallow the regurgitated excrement of heliocentricity without nary a thought to the contrary. Stay ignorant my friends, stay ignorant.
GoPro, weather balloon. Do it. Post results. Until then STFU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT