ADVERTISEMENT

Can we pump the brakes??

Im excited about the moves we've made and are making. Cade came for a championship and I'm on the bandwagon early.

Maybe not cause its bama, but given he already visited there and kept his commitment to iowa, they most likely are paying more than Iowa.
I think he played Oregon to get a big number and got Alabama to pay even more. His mom was pushing nil money from the get go. Would've loved for him to be a hawk but isn't so he is on the team i love rooting against. Just like nebby and notre dame.

Any chance Iowa has Zavier Betts former 4* WR from Nebraska on it’s portal radar?
He does have a history in Iowa. From Oct. 17, 2022:

LINCOLN, Neb. (KLKN) – A former Husker was arrested Saturday on an outstanding warrant from Iowa, the La Vista Police Department said.

Zavier Betts, who was a Nebraska wide receiver from 2020 to 2021, was pulled over for speeding in Sarpy County around 1:30 a.m., Capt. Dee Barcal said.

He was just issued a warning for speeding but was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant from Woodbury County in Iowa, according to Barcal.

In March, former head coach Scott Frost said Betts was “not a member of the team right now.”

The Bellevue West alum appeared in every game for the Huskers in 2021, catching 20 passes for 286 yards.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT