ADVERTISEMENT

Cannon dismisses the docs case in FL

So? He was appointed SC the same way Smith was.
Wrong. He had already been appointed to an official position authorized by law. Being FBI Director meant he was vetted. How was Smith vetted? He was neither confirmed by the Senate nor appointed to a position created by law that required vetting. Failure on your part.

Garland cannot just pluck Jack Smith out and say go find something on Trump to prosecute no matter where you have to go to find it. Doesn't work that way for either political party.
You claiming this is what happened here?

After the FBI had to conduct a literal raid to collect sensitive government documents from a private citizen?

It would not be overturned. They did not have statutory authority. Under what grounds would she be overturned? They are in save face mode as will be Merchan.

Then DOJ can just scrap the SC and prosecute him directly.

Like any other private citizen caught hiding top secret documents and obstructing justice.
Biden should ask Garland to have him jailed until trial. Trump can either speed the trial up, so it's over by the election, or spend the next months in a cell.

You claiming this is what happened here?

After the FBI had to conduct a literal raid to collect sensitive government documents from a private citizen?
Your just putting out a narrative not the facts. Why was their a raid on a former Presidents residence unannounced even though the residence was secured by Secret Service. Both are agencies of the Federal government that fully cooperate. Why was media called and made aware that the raid would happen and when so they could be there. I could go on, but disingenuous Joe has his narrative to push for his message board friends.

Your just putting out a narrative not the facts. Why was their a raid on a former Presidents residence unannounced even though the residence was secured by Secret Service. Both are agencies of the Federal government that fully cooperate. Why was media called and made aware that the raid would happen and when so they could be there. I could go on, but disingenuous Joe has his narrative to push for his message board friends.
My God - the raid was not unannounced. They actually COORDINATED with SS to do it at a time when Trump would not be there.

Reactions: funksouljon
My God - the raid was not unannounced. They actually COORDINATED with SS to do it at a time when Trump would not be there.
So if it was coordinated then why did they need to raid the property? Why was the media informed to be there.
Under your assumption they cooperated with the secret service, but needed to raid the house with full staff present instead of just coordinating to show up with the warrant and search for what they needed?
If Trump knew and was allowed to be gone, couldn't they have been more organised?
I suppose going through and ravaging panty drawers was coordinated.

Because Trump would not turn the documents over, and they knew he was intentionally concealing them.

Russian Bot here seems to be way behind on the facts in this case...
Trump was working with the custodians of those documents, but that doesn't fit Joes narrative.

So if it was coordinated then why did they need to raid the property? Why was the media informed to be there.
Under your assumption they cooperated with the secret service, but needed to raid the house with full staff present instead of just coordinating to show up with the warrant and search for what they needed?
If Trump knew and was allowed to be gone, couldn't they have been more organised?
I suppose going through and ravaging panty drawers was coordinated.
Because Trump wouldn't return the files despite multiple requests to do so.

It amazes me how Trump's defenders keep glossing over the fact that if he'd returned the docs when asked, nothing that happened after, happens.

Trump was working with the custodians of those documents, but that doesn't fit Joes narrative.
If by working with them, you mean not returning all the documents when requested, lying when he said he'd returned everything, to the point of his lawyer signing an affidavit to that effect, then sure. He was working with them.

Reactions: Joes Place
Because Trump wouldn't return the files despite multiple requests to do so.

It amazes me how Trump's defenders keep glossing over the fact that if he'd returned the docs when asked, nothing that happened after, happens.
Make all the requests you want, doesn't mean there is a timeline. If they wanted to raid and prosecute why did they wait so long? Would you not have raided sooner and prosecuted in a more favorable court?
Why prosecute in Florida? Why not D.C.?

Make all the requests you want, doesn't mean there is a timeline. If they wanted to raid and prosecute why did they wait so long? Would you not have raided sooner and prosecuted in a more favorable court?
Why prosecute in Florida? Why not D.C.?
Once again skipping right past the fact that if Trump returned the files in the first place, none of the rest matters.

Reactions: Joes Place
Timeline.

The "timeline" is that Trump and his lawyers told DOJ they turned everything over.

DOJ has video footage of Trump's lackey's secretively moving boxes around AFTER he told them they were turned over.
Informants at MAL notified DOJ they were there.

DOJ had credible evidence for a warrant/raid to collect them, got a judge to sign it off, and recovered those documents.

Trump and his lackey's tried to destroy the video cam evidence and obstruct justice, as well.

The "timeline" is that Trump and his lawyers told DOJ they turned everything over.

DOJ has video footage of Trump's lackey's secretively moving boxes around AFTER he told them they were turned over.
Informants at MAL notified DOJ they were there.

DOJ had credible evidence for a warrant/raid to collect them, got a judge to sign it off, and recovered those documents.

Trump and his lackey's tried to destroy the video cam evidence and obstruct justice, as well.
Great Joe, I wish this would have gone to court. I read, don't watch the news very often, but read your posts pounding sand all the time. Cannon snuffed out your candle, but you keep pounding. I really wanted to watch this one go all the way through the courts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT