ADVERTISEMENT

Carton

Try not to focus on what Iowa doesn't have and focus on what they do have. DJ is a fantastic player, no doubt, but let's see how Joe T developes here. Different type players.

Well Carton averages more turnovers than Toussaint, so according to the experts on here, that means he's clearly a lesser player.

DJ wasn’t originally from Iowa, so not like we necessarily “lost” him. Looks like he made the right choice - Ohio St is possibly a #1 seed. His other runner ups - Michigan and Indiana - are also top 10 teams. Not like we lost him to Nebraska.

Reactions: amahawk
Pocha we know you love Touissant and everyone here wants him to succeed but it’s ok to admit he struggled tonight.

Idk I could barely tell with how little he played last night. It's starting to seem like everyone hates Joe T except for me. Fans on here, Fran, the refs...am I in the twilight zone?!

Seriously though, yes I can admit that wasn't great last night. Although he had three turnovers in the minutes according to the box score, one was a non-travel travel call. And the other was a very weak offensive foul call.

Also, Fran does him and others a complete disservice by pulling him as soon as he makes a couple mistakes. He needs time to be able to play through his mistakes like everyone else. He should have had more opportunities last night, especially once everyone else showed they couldn't hold onto the ball either.

BTW I called that Cincy run when the Hawks were still up 12. Fran was freaking out (which he's gotten better at this year) for no reason again, and the players started tightening up. He's the only coach in the nation that can cause his team to play scared with a double digit lead.

Idk I could barely tell with how little he played last night. It's starting to seem like everyone hates Joe T except for me. Fans on here, Fran, the refs...am I in the twilight zone?!

Seriously though, yes I can admit that wasn't great last night. Although he had three turnovers in the minutes according to the box score, one was a non-travel travel call. And the other was a very weak offensive foul call.

Also, Fran does him and others a complete disservice by pulling him as soon as he makes a couple mistakes. He needs time to be able to play through his mistakes like everyone else. He should have had more opportunities last night, especially once everyone else showed they couldn't hold onto the ball either.

BTW I called that Cincy run when the Hawks were still up 12. Fran was freaking out (which he's gotten better at this year) for no reason again, and the players started tightening up. He's the only coach in the nation that can cause his team to play scared with a double digit lead.

Don't forget the TO that went to Garza in the 2nd half that was Joe T's fault for not going to get the ball

Reactions: owenhawk
Don't forget the TO that went to Garza in the 2nd half that was Joe T's fault for not going to get the ball

See now I really am starting to think people have it out for Joe T. He did run to the ball on that play. Garza didn't see the Cincy guy in his backpocket and should have held onto it until he was clear.

See now I really am starting to think people have it out for Joe T. He did run to the ball on that play. Garza didn't see the Cincy guy in his backpocket and should have held onto it until he was clear.

Joe pulled up short....waited for the ball instead of going to get it, which allowed the defender to get in between he and Garza.

Reactions: owenhawk
Joe pulled up short....waited for the ball instead of going to get it, which allowed the defender to get in between he and Garza.

Sounds good let's give him 4 TOs then. The other two non-turnovers that he was credited with and let's give him one of his teammates as well. Man this kid can't catch a break with any of you people.

It’s going to be tough watching Toussaint for 4 years. He’s undoubtedly very fast but he sure is a liability with the ball in his hands.

The turnovers were a reason to be angry.

What do you think Tom Izzo would do if his team started turning it over like that? He probably punch somebody at half court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT