ADVERTISEMENT

CC coming to DFW in July

vegas was high as well, like 350 in the corners and 440 center court , for vegas at dallas wings

The family and I are going to Saturday’s game against Chicago. Tickets were high for that one. Probably because it’s their first home game on the weekend.

Reactions: NevadaHawk
Well you didn't mention the $35 parking, oit. That's what I paid a few weeks ago which seems high to a cheapskate like me!

So Fever road game tickets are appearing to remain high while tickets to upcoming home games are bargain basement. Like $2 upper balcony and $125 for lower center tickets.

Has Indy lost their Fever fever?

Well you didn't mention the $35 parking, oit. That's what I paid a few weeks ago which seems high to a cheapskate like me!

So Fever road game tickets are appearing to remain high while tickets to upcoming home games are bargain basement. Like $2 upper balcony and $125 for lower center tickets.

Has Indy lost their Fever fever?
Everyone bought Indiana season tickets thinking they would make money off them. Thousands of tickets are available for resale to the home games.
That killed any resale value for home games. Road games will still be expensive because there's very few opportunities to see Clark in person.

I live in PHX and will be out of town when the Fever are here against the Mercury. Lucky enough, the WNBA All Star game is here a few weeks later so I grabbed a few tickets and hope CC makes the game...

The family and I are going to Saturday’s game against Chicago. Tickets were high for that one. Probably because it’s their first home game on the weekend.
was this the game with the big foul incident? did you watch it live?

I live in PHX and will be out of town when the Fever are here against the Mercury. Lucky enough, the WNBA All Star game is here a few weeks later so I grabbed a few tickets and hope CC makes the game...
She should be the unofficial host 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: kkhawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT