ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrities at senior day?

BigAssTurkeyLeg

HR MVP
Gold Member
Sep 23, 2021
So far we’ve seen Maya Moore, Lynette Woodard and Jake from State Farm. Anyone there seen anyone else? Seems like the kind of game Ashton and Mila would maybe show up.

Supposedly Nolan Ryan got 5 tickets for the family for $7k
His longtime catcher for the Rangers is Jim Sundberg. Jim played for the Hawkeyes in the 70s, is a hall of fame catcher for the rangers, and won a world series for the Royals. He also worked in the executive office for the Rangers when Nolan was running things. My point is Nolan is practically a Hawkeye

Travis Scott had a concert at Astroworld in Houston a number of years ago. Ten people were trampled to death in a stampede or crush.
Seems like a real piece of work on stage as well from the admittedly cherry picked videos I've seen.

Travis Scott played at the Super Bowl halftime show a few years back. I’m old and even I know he’s a big deal.

Any ferentz or mccaffery sightings?
Saw Fran, Margaret, Patrick, and Jack. Fran was chatting it up with Gus pre-game. For a second, I thought Margaret was trying to get a selfie with Jake from SF, but just trying to get past him.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT