Ceramic frog replicas

Colonoscopy

HB Legend
Feb 20, 2022
Saint Louis, Mo
34_s-229934_01.jpg

il_fullxfull.2760305816_dz2a.jpg

il_570xN.4375137481_b6xj.jpg

Vintage-Anthropomorphic-Ceramic-Green-Toad-Frog-pic-1A-2048:10.10-c4e12844-f.webp

Went over to my BiL's parents yesterday for a grill out with extended family. I ran the trash out at one point just to help and noticed a GIANT concrete frog next to the enclosure my Bil's dad had made to hide trash/|recycling next to the garage. ( guy is super handy and over built the hell out of it, tension rods in corners, double latch, all 2x4, ect)

So I go inside and ask him about this giant frog, apparently my Bils mom has locked herself in there 4 different times and because she is so short she can't get out, she's been stranded waiting for someone to come by so they can unlatch the gate and let her out. One time it took like an hour 😄.

So they put this giant frog there to hold the door.

Csb.

I'm not. I just looked her up and I'm listening to some In This Moment. I like it so far. I've never heard of her/them before though.
Read her bio on wiki and then listen to " the in between"

That chick is a badass.

I saw her live the other night with ice9kills and I immediately thought she would be up your ally.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
Definitely. I also like the Black Wedding song w Rob Halford. I appreciate it - something new for me on a Sunday afternoon!
images

maria-brink-in-this-moment-4841483-600-841.jpg

"Whore" is her most famous song, she has an outfit and all, her fans show up wearing these like 4 foot cone hats that say "whore". It was kinda funny. And I saw a dude wearing a shirt that said "don't yell at me I'll cum" and I casually gave him a "huey?" Lulz.

DSC2552.jpg

Whore0.png

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: NDallasRuss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT