ADVERTISEMENT

Check this move out. Avila from Lisbon

Yeah, your reading comprehension sucks. I don’t see it. You are an idiot. Just stop. It doesn’t change anything that you were upset with “Nolfing it.” Go to bed and sleep it off. I’m done with you and your ignorance. Good times, brother. Thanks for playing the dumb guy tonight. It’s not easy, I would know.
Pedo

I believe one is in 6th or 7th grade, the other is much younger and named Mattime?

I wonder how it is pronounced? Mat'•time' vs. Muh•tee'-may. Reminds me of the commercial where the interviewee kept addressing his prospective boss (Mr. Dumass) as Dum'•ass' when it was supposed to be Doo•moss'.

Slick little move I've never seen before that I can recall, at least not on purpose! Very well spoken young man in his interview.

How so? In college wrestling grabbing ankles in scrambles has been new, and accepted in the last five years. Prove me wrong.

Tell me wrestling hasn't changed into the "scramble" as they call it, in the last 8 years? Stupid says hi if you disagree.

Is it 5 or 8? Guys have been funking since before I wrestled in the late 80s/early 90s. I used to dive at legs when my leg was up in the air. Stephen Abas and a quite a few guys from Okie State ( think Guerrero), Askren, Perry. One of the guys that was real good at it was Kolat but Kolat was good at everything. I guess Schalles was famous for his funk but never saw him wrestle. Lewis was a "here take my leg" kind of guy and was on offense whether he shot or the other guy did...much like Nolf.

Here is Abas vs Hunter which ends up being mostly scrambles. Both guys look comfortable in the scramble...it is clear this is not their first rodeo.

https://www.flowrestling.org/video/...abas-fresno-state-vs-jeremy-hunter-penn-state

Is it 5 or 8? Guys have been funking since before I wrestled in the late 80s/early 90s. I used to dive at legs when my leg was up in the air. Stephen Abas and a quite a few guys from Okie State ( think Guerrero), Askren, Perry. One of the guys that was real good at it was Kolat but Kolat was good at everything. I guess Schalles was famous for his funk but never saw him wrestle. Lewis was a "here take my leg" kind of guy and was on offense whether he shot or the other guy did...much like Nolf.

Here is Abas vs Hunter which ends up being mostly scrambles. Both guys look comfortable in the scramble...it is clear this is not their first rodeo.

https://www.flowrestling.org/video/...abas-fresno-state-vs-jeremy-hunter-penn-state

Wasting your breath, Chief.
21Guns.

You think? I think it's our minne guy, Widespread Geo on his 20th name. But he's going on ignore anyways...going to have to start using it much more than I used to.

I imagine one of the new dudes is Spreadwide, but the nature of this guy seems to align w/ 21. Spreadwide is smarter.

Reactions: IAChief32
Avila looked good, but I was more impressed with 120 pounder at that tourney. What an animal.

You didn't answer my question. Wrestling now days is quite different than 8 years ago, or 4 no? What has changed? LOL. BTW, where did you wrestle?

That move would have been cool if the guy he wrestled was tough. He pinned the guy 5 seconds later making me think he should have just done a single and saved that for desperation at state.

That move would have been cool if the guy he wrestled was tough. He pinned the guy 5 seconds later making me think he should have just done a single and saved that for desperation at state.

But who wants to be the next kid to get caught on video? It will make opponents think and maybe overreact.

Reactions: Ihawkd9times
Justin is in 6th.

Wow so both notable move-ins for this season in Iowa have brothers as well. I’ve heard that Joel Jesuroga from SEP has a brother that is just sensationail.... And Joel Jesuroga is crazy good too. I’m guessing the little Avila’s are as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT