ADVERTISEMENT

Chicago sky players harassed

Pretty sure it’s 24/7. In one of her Fever press conferences she talked about her bodyguard going with her everywhere and how she tries to live a normal life and still does a lot of the same stuff before all the fame.

Poor things

But wait…..the video surfaces. I hope they were ok after this vicious badgering.

They definitely didn’t learn from the mistakes of fellow chicago native Jussie smollet when they made this over blown accusations.

It’s pathetic how Reese and the troll who knocked over Clark are trying to make themselves the victims now.

They definitely didn’t learn from the mistakes of fellow chicago native Jussie smollet when they made this over blown accusations.

It’s pathetic how Reese and the troll who knocked over Clark are trying to make themselves the victims now.
It's totally unfair to expect these girls to answer questions without a team of smart people to write their words for them.

I've been wondering what her security situation is. Is it 24/7, or is it just before and after games, or some combination thereof?

Like another poster mentioned I worry about her like she's my kid. Too many wackos out there nowadays.
Pretty sure its only at events. In the documentaries she drives herself in her Lexus SUV, (with the plate blacked out on the camera thank god), and you never see any security, including when she's been traveling in Indy. I'm sure when he's around that Connor keeps a watchful eye on her as well. Saw an article that her younger brother is living with her right now as well. Maybe just for the summer as I think he's off to college in the fall...

Reactions: SoonerBeAHawk
Pretty sure it’s 24/7. In one of her Fever press conferences she talked about her bodyguard going with her everywhere and how she tries to live a normal life and still does a lot of the same stuff before all the fame.
I highly doubt her bodyguard is with her 24/7. I think in this case, "everywhere" means when she's going to an event. She drives herself in her own car, and I've never seen him in any of the coverage of her traveling.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT