ADVERTISEMENT

China's Navy Growing By Size of Entire French Navy Every 4 years

Classified 😉
Shenyang_J-31_%28F60%29_at_2014_Zhuhai_Air_Show.jpg

Have you seen China's latest, greatest fighter jet? Seems strikingly familiar. Minus pretty much everything that would put on par with the F-22 or F-35, of course. They have four prototypes. How many 22s and 35s do we currently have? Flying daily. :)

Shenyang_J-31_%28F60%29_at_2014_Zhuhai_Air_Show.jpg

Have you seen China's latest, greatest fighter jet? Seems strikingly familiar. Minus pretty much everything that would put on par with the F-22 or F-35, of course. They have four prototypes. How many 22s and 35s do we currently have? Flying daily. :)
Unfortunately they’ve become quite formidable in EW which has pretty much scrambled the equation a bit.

Reactions: ghost80
Sputnik Moment

Everything the US says is BS. Everything China says is true and honorable since the CCP are such swell guys.

Whats a little genocide among friends?

Sputnik Moment 😅

No way he has an agenda. He could have produced fear much more effectively though. He could have called it a Typhoon Moment. An SS-18 Moment. A Mig 25 Moment. A Mig 31 Moment.....

The United States spends more than three times what the Chinese spend on defense. Yearly. Our defense contractors are the world's best, bar none. People who fear monger about the Chinese are probably the same folks that fear mongered about the Russians during the Cold War. Outside of nuclear capability, they were never close to the United States militarily. That became glaringly obvious after the USSR dissolved and many Soviet platforms, technologies and capabilities were fully learned by the US. China is no different.
A good chunk of the CCP Defense Budget is for wages & healthcare cost. The CCP try to focus on the their soldiers well being. China is not some type of autocratic dictatorship like the US is.

Wait a minute. I got that wrong. A good chunk of the US Defense Budget is on wages & healthcare.

A good chunk of the CCP Defense Budget is for wages & healthcare cost. The CCP try to focus on the their soldiers well being. China is not some type of autocratic dictatorship like the US is.

Wait a minute. I got that wrong. A good chunk of the US Defense Budget is on wages & healthcare.

Do you have an insinuation here?

China has the ability to build a lot of ships. This is why Biden's efforts to re-engage with our allies and partners in Asia is so important. I would not be shocked at all if you see US, and other nations, begin to port ships in places like Subic Bay, or Cam Ranh Bay again.
At a time and place of our choosing the Chinese navy would be no match for the US......but if this does play out (which I hope it does not) that is not the way it will go down.

It will be at the time and place China has chosen and the cost to the US if they don't allow China this equalizer will be to lose face to the world that our powerful navy would not engage China.

Oh knoes! They have a lot of fishing boat sized naval vessels! Oh MY!!!! If you add up all of their fishing boats they have more than we do cruisers and destroyers!!!!! What will we do!!!!!

China vs US

1 quarter size carrier, 1 half size carrier and 1 helicopter carrier to America’s 11 full size carriers and 18 helicopter carriers for amphibious assaults
Zero cruisers to America’s 21
41 destroyers to America’s 68 regular and 2 stealth
9 nuclear attack subs to America’s 50
6 nuclear ballistic subs to America’s 14

Those are the real effective, large naval ships. Then China has a bunch of little WW2 era style diesel subs, WW2 era PT/torpedo boats and some corvettes and cutters smaller than frigates which can’t go into deep ocean water without risking sinking.

So China “wins” by having lots of WW2 era little tiny boats versus America’s large carrier, nuclear sub and large surface combat ship navy. Or just one Aleigh Burke destroyer can easily wipe out 92 (ninety-two) of the essentially defenseless PT Boats and corvettes without reloading its Harpoon and Mark 41 vertical Launching system or having to use either surface gun or torpedos. Meanwhile the Arleigh Burke by itself not even counting full fleet air defense systems has ample defenses to knock down a lot of incoming missiles (defenses those little boats do not carry).
At the end of 2020, the size of China's navy -- or its "battle force ships" -- was approximately 360, compared to the United States' 297, according to the US Office of Naval Intelligence.

It also projected that China's navy will increase to 400 ships in 2025 and 425 in 2030.

Rate of expansion
Five of the United States' 11 aircraft carriers are based in the Pacific.

But China has already started construction on its third aircraft carrier and is also building more destroyers.

According to defence experts Janes, between 2015 and 2019, China built 132 vessels -- compared to the United States' 68, India's 48, Japan's 29 and Australia 9.

Size of Chinese Navy

Our good friends the Chinese Navy is growing twice as fast as the US Navy. I know their intentions are good. They took over the S. China Sea and then gave a big FU to the World Court when it ruled they can't take over the S. China Sea.

I am sure their motives were peaceful. Why should the Philippines have any say over the sea around their country?

Read more at:
https://economictimes.indiatimes.co...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

The vast majority of their ships are similar in size and performance to Coast Guard Cutters. Plus, their large, front line ships have nowhere near the capabilities of our destroyers, cruisers and subs.

Does their Navy poses a threat to some of our allies in the Far East? Sure? But they don't pose a threat to us.

Don't just read the headline. Your source, not mine.

In May, the editor-in-chief of Beijing’s Global Times newspaper, which generally reflects the views of the Chinese Communist Party, threatened Australia with ‘retaliatory punishment’ with missile strikes ‘on the military facilities and relevant key facilities on Australian soil’ if we were to send Australian troops to coordinate with the US and wage war with China over Taiwan.

Taiwan is China.

Don't just read the headline. Your source, not mine.

In May, the editor-in-chief of Beijing’s Global Times newspaper, which generally reflects the views of the Chinese Communist Party, threatened Australia with ‘retaliatory punishment’ with missile strikes ‘on the military facilities and relevant key facilities on Australian soil’ if we were to send Australian troops to coordinate with the US and wage war with China over Taiwan.

Taiwan is China.
The Taiwanese don’t agree with that sentiment.

I guess Biden didn't get the memo on what swell guys the Chinese are.

Congress passed the Bill 535-0. In a time when there is very little bipartisanship in Wash DC, Congress all decided they wanted to stop importing products from a province that commits genocide.

Doesn't he know how well meaning the CCP is?

Biden Signs Law Banning Imports from Xinjiang
I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you think they're ...drumroll...SWELL GUYS?
China is a bunch of swell guys and we are lucky to call them our pals.
since China is such a bunch of swell guys and would never take advantage of our weakness.
Everything the US says is BS. Everything China says is true and honorable since the CCP are such swell guys.
Biden may have received the memo, but, he wouldn't know one way or the other. What is your point?

Whats a little genocide among friends?
Stop promoting lies for the benefit of the MIC. The Uighur population has tripled. Those lies on this topic came from one right wing German kook, Adrian Zenz. This is just one way to combat China in hybrid warfare to stall the One Belt One Road Initiative. If you're that concerned with genocide, take a stand with what we are doing to Afghanistan, Iran, Libya, Syria, Yemen and Venezuela. That's genocide.

Can we all agree that taking on China ...in their backyard and Russia...in their backyard...at the same time ...is frigging insane? Moreover, Iran will shut down the Hormuz and Europe's economy will implode 30%.

Can we all agree that taking on China ...in their backyard and Russia...in their backyard...at the same time ...is frigging insane? Moreover, Iran will shut down the Hormuz and Europe's economy will implode 30%.
Russia couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

We can wipe out China in a heartbeat with a new virus. I'm still laughing at the numbers they put out for COVID. You know damn well that they have had millions of deaths. They were putting steel bars on apartments. My friends didn't believe me in January 2020 when I said this is a real thing. Then I showed them video of China locking people in their own apartments.

Reactions: lucas80
Russia couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
Ok. Get the We're #1 foam finger out the brain you're sitting on. Many US people in the higher echelons say Russia is the only one who can beat NATO in Europe w/o nukes. Obama would not place weapons in Ukraine because he knew Russia had escalatory dominance. Their weapons are more advanced now than '14. We couldn't beat Afghanistan or Syria...Russia? Child please.

You have been watching WarGames with Matthew Broderick too much.

We could starve their population in a second. That is how we start a revolution over there.
You know they're the #1 exporter of wheat, right? This isn't the Yeltsin era where their GDP shrunk 40%.

That's your view. My view is saying goodnight and goodbye to moonbats. You, primarily. And only you.
That's usually the track pussies take to back out of gullible argument they've been spoon-fed and can no longer defend. Congrats! What's your next tired move? let me guess... tinfoil hat with wire antennas? All the originality of a Xerox copier.

Russia’s military runs on booze and opium. Unless it’s their special forces pillaging some old women and kids their military is a mess.
And we're more concerned what shade of pink we'll rock and which of the 27 gender pronouns to use. Snooze.

That's usually the track pussies take to back out of gullible argument they've been spoon-fed and can no longer defend. Congrats! What's your next tired move? let me guess... tinfoil hat with wire antennas? All the originality of a Xerox copier.
I like it when you try to insult people. Say something about his wife. That’s your normal go to move, and where your difficulty with English really shines through.

And we're more concerned what shade of pink we'll rock and which of the 27 gender pronouns to use. Snooze.
Insults show how off track your argument is, and are the mark of a weak mind. You’ve had a long night. Time to punch out, Comrade.

You know they're the #1 exporter of wheat, right? This isn't the Yeltsin era where their GDP shrunk 40%.

BFD. Wheat isn't going to get them through a war. This is not 1939-1944 USSR. Those folks have had a taste of the internet/global independence. They aren't going to war to get shot by their own side if they retreat.

How many of you are aware that last month, we pirated an oil tanker and Iran quickly surrounded our frigate with a dozen speedboats armed with missiles and we gave in?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT