ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Jones

eyesofhawk

HR MVP
Apr 17, 2011
Cries during national anthem. Chiefs win for sure.

Don't ever forget, state of Iowa, that you have a coach that cries for his team

Tears of destiny, as I predicted.

That's the stuff that wins and KF has always had it for his Hawks. Y'all are welcome

Garbage? Not what I would call a great game but he was 23-38 and no turnovers. Running game was not working as well as they needed it. Play calling was meh.
I'm amazed at how no one mentions the garbage O line. He literally has like 1 or 2 seconds 90% of the time to throw the ball.
He's amazing considering the pressure he's under every play.

Reactions: BirdistheWord
I'm amazed at how no one mentions the garbage O line. He literally has like 1 or 2 seconds 90% of the time to throw the ball.
He's amazing considering the pressure he's under every play.
Yeah, I actually started to include that in my response. He was only sacked once but was having to get rid of the ball quickly on most plays. They struggled to slow down Jones, he affected a number of key throws.

Reactions: unclesammy
This will turn out to be Chris' last game as a Chief as he will demand too much cash, IMHO

Reactions: littlez
Missed extra point. Punt bounced off blocker. That’s the difference.

What goes around comes around,.. When you score touchdowns that are set up by the interception of a pass that bounces off an intended receiver's face mask, you're living on borrowed time...

• Haha
Reactions: BirdistheWord
To be fair Purdy left the game up to the NIners defense 2 different times to win it and they couldn't. He's a very solid QB. He left them w/a 3 point lead in OT and if they get a stop he's a Super Bowl winner. I know it's crazy to think you wouldn't kick a field goal in OT on 4th down to take the lead but it's been proven again and again to not give Mahomes the ball to win the game.

To be fair Purdy left the game up to the NIners defense 2 different times to win it and they couldn't. He's a very solid QB. He left them w/a 3 point lead in OT and if they get a stop he's a Super Bowl winner. I know it's crazy to think you wouldn't kick a field goal in OT on 4th down to take the lead but it's been proven again and again to not give Mahomes the ball to win the game.
play calling was odd for most of the second half for the 49ers

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT