ADVERTISEMENT

Christina Bohannan

GOHOX69

HB Legend
Sep 26, 2009
I can vote for any D but that one gives me pause. I've met 3xm and had CB for class and as a colleague. Knowing what I know about her and hell, anyone at the law school since 2003, her public image and private image is very very different. Isn't there anyone else the d's can run? That will be a day of decision. Leaning against CB. Barf.

• Sad
Reactions: Pinehawk
I can vote for any D but that one gives me pause. I've met 3xm and had CB for class and as a colleague. Knowing what I know about her and hell, anyone at the law school since 2003, her public image and private image is very very different. Isn't there anyone else the d's can run? That will be a day of decision. Leaning against CB. Barf.
Elections are about 2 choices.

The decision shouldn't be difficult knowing what we do about the midget.

Elections are about 2 choices.

The decision shouldn't be difficult knowing what we do about the midget.
The other one has plenty of skeletons in her closet as well, at least in so far as morality is concerned.

Wait, so she's not just a clean cut small town girl who worked her way thru law school and 'aw shucks ain't afraid to put on a pair of jeans, roll up her sleeves and get to work on the farm? You're kidding?

Reactions: IAFB2021Champs
Doesn't matter how this election plays out,.. After it's over roughly half the country will operating under the assumption that we are phucked.
We got through 4 years of trump, I think we could handle another 4 as long as he doesn't try to run again. The issue will be can likely reload nominees on the Supreme court again. This is the big issue, as he is going way far right on the nominees.

Reactions: TornadoHawk93
Doesn't matter how this election plays out,.. After it's over roughly half the country will operating under the assumption that we are phucked.

Except one will in all probability be proved right if Trump is elected

Guessing you could say this about 3/4 of the people in politics. Including both presidential candidates. Neither of them give a shit about you or me. Both just care about being elected president and lie about everything and anything to get elected. Some even go as far as getting votes from non legal citizens.

Have met her a number if times and not impressed at all.

I also likely know what you know about her and wish she had been the one to move away.

According to her ads with the sheriffs from Lee and Johnson counties, she enjoys sexy time with them, correct?

Kidding aside, why post stuff like this if you aren't going to spill the beans? You're an anonymous poster on an anonymous message board. You seem to forget that people are far more interested in gossip that the political crap posted. That said, let's have the gory details!

i want to inform op that out of staters don’t know who christina bohanon is and they are clicking on this thread expecting either news report about a school teacher or glimpse of tatas

Lol....did you forget Jan 6. Oh I forgot, to morons it was jus peaceful tourism
lol…. did you forget that Trump told people to stop and warned a democratic leader (old hag Nancy) that she should get the national guard brought in and she ignored the situation.
You also fail to see that maybe it would have been a good thing if they would have got to the senate floor and took out all those worthless career politicians that only care about themselves. Could have started fresh.

Hmmm, everyone I’ve spoken to about CB says she’s a very down to earth person, what you see is what you get. On her policy stances alone she’s getting my vote, MMM is a Trump loyalist so she’s a complete nonstarter from me.

We got through 4 years of trump, I think we could handle another 4 as long as he doesn't try to run again. The issue will be can likely reload nominees on the Supreme court again. This is the big issue, as he is going way far right on the nominees.
This time, with all his lackeys in place, and Project 2025 being pushed, the country will never be the same. Trump term one and Trump term two will not be the same.

Reactions: nelly02
Unfortunately, it's become somewhat difficult to confirm what the realities are...
No. No they really haven't. It's been easy to see for a LONG time. There's reality and then what Fox News and AM radio push on us.

Hmmm, everyone I’ve spoken to about CB says she’s a very down to earth person, what you see is what you get. On her policy stances alone she’s getting my vote, MMM is a Trump loyalist so she’s a complete nonstarter from me.
She also believes that trans girls will be taking over girls athletics, which is fvcking absurd.

lol…. did you forget that Trump told people to stop and warned a democratic leader (old hag Nancy) that she should get the national guard brought in and she ignored the situation.
You also fail to see that maybe it would have been a good thing if they would have got to the senate floor and took out all those worthless career politicians that only care about themselves. Could have started fresh.
JFC you trumpers are complete sheeple. lol

Honest question,.. Is this Christina Bohannon any relation to Gordy Bohannon?

Trump asked them to go home 3 hours after the rioters started, then he called them heroes and patriots. What a crock of shit.

Trump lied about the national guard you idiot. I can’t believe idiots like yourself continue to trot out this lie when it’s been disproven time after time.

Do you pleasure your mother with that same lying mouth of yours? Disgusting.

Trump asked them to go home 3 hours after the rioters started, then he called them heroes and patriots. What a crock of shit.

Trump lied about the national guard you idiot. I can’t believe idiots like yourself continue to trot out this lie when it’s been disproven time after time.

Do you pleasure your mother with that same lying mouth of yours? Disgusting.
I can’t believe you support someone that continues to bring in illegals and giving them identification they legally shouldn’t have. I can’t believe you support someone that doesn’t have money for Americans but has money for illegals. I can’t believe you support someone that thinks taxpayers should pay for a criminal to have a sex change. Do you want me to continue. I know trump isn’t the greatest but with him at least you know who is president. With Kamala, who knows who or what giant corporation is paying her to do or say what they want.

Sure, but I'd rather it be the half that thinks the govt is steering hurricanes and that JFK Jr is going to return from the dead.

I can’t believe you support someone that continues to bring in illegals and giving them identification they legally shouldn’t have. I can’t believe you support someone that doesn’t have money for Americans but has money for illegals. I can’t believe you support someone that thinks taxpayers should pay for a criminal to have a sex change. Do you want me to continue. I know trump isn’t the greatest but with him at least you know who is president. With Kamala, who knows who or what giant corporation is paying her to do or say what they want.
It would save a lot of time if you just replied "I'm a moron who believes everything trump says" to every post.

Lol....3 hours after entering, did you forget he said to go down there and fight like hell or there wouldn't be a country left. And morons, like you, still believe the shit about the National Guard, why would there be a need for the National Guard at the capital building when the rally was far away? And why was she on the phone with the governor of Virginia to call up the National Guard?

Reactions: BelemNole
Miller-Meeks is a terrible candidate and representative. She doesn't live in the district she represents. She's like a three time election loser, and only won this last election by a handful of votes. She's been given cushy leadership positions when she loses elections, where she then basically just hides in her office and collects a paycheck for a couple years until she runs again.
Give me someone else, anyone else.

Episode 7 Wow GIF by Wrexham AFC

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT