ADVERTISEMENT

CJ Beathard is 49'ers STARTING QB; He entered game on Sep 23 & his 1st Pass was TD Pass to Kittle

San Francisco 49ers‏Verified account@49ers 13m13 minutes ago

A career high 125 yards for @gkittle46 on the day so far.

DoYHo_hU4AE_92O.jpg

FWIW, Mabin has made some plays today too. Had a sack and good converage on a 3rd down incompletion. I wonder what it's like to be on an island against Philip Rivers and co?

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I forgot Desmond is on the Chargers.

How many Hawkeyes are playing right now? Lmao

Iowa's Greg Mabin is playing well, too.

He just had a nice PASS DEFENSE to prevent a Charger TD.

HIS STATS AT THIS VERY MOMENT:

i

San Francisco Defense

G. Mabin 4 Total Tackles (3 Solo)

NOTE: The leading 49'er tackler only has 7 tackles.

I wonder how apprehensive Niners fans were after CJ's mediocre play as a rookie? And I wonder how thrilled they are now? He's obviously just trade bait for them at this point (Jimmy G has that contract, he's the guy), but if CJ can keep this up he's going to get a starting job somewhere else in the NFL.

Gotta root for the Niners with how many Hawkeyes are on the team.

LOL announcers making fun of LA Chargers crowd. What a stupid decision for the chargers to move to LA. Rams kind of make sense. The best team to be in LA is the Raiders and they're moving to Vegas. Life's odd.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
CJ must have the tightest shoulder pads in the history of football. I remember playing ball and tugging at my shoulder pads somewhat, but you'd get used to it during camp. Same with the helmets. You practice non-contact in helmet/shorts or helment/shoulder pads/shorts specifically to get used to running around in the gear. We started camp on a Monday and were full contact on Thursday. CJ has never gotten along with shoulder pads. Haha.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT