ADVERTISEMENT

Claim: U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris' father was a marxist economist.

Scared Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

OP do you remember our conversation in middle school?
I pushed you up against the lockers and said listen buddy, I'm gonna let you keep that twinkie, but only if you agree to these terms:
15 years from now you will be obsessed with a South Africa car executive, and you MUST follow all directives from him. And that includes supporting a rapist, senile, pant shitting, 34 time felon for president.
And do you remember what you said? You said, I want my twinkie.

Yeah, because marxist Kamala sounds much better than the guy who wants to make America great again.
He embarrassed and divided us as a nation when he was president. He can’t make us great with his undisciplined and corrupt “leadership.”

He embarrassed and divided us as a nation when he was president. He can’t make us great with his undisciplined and corrupt “leadership.”
The reason he was elected is because people were tired of the same old politicians.

Dems were very bitter about Hillary losing. They went out of their way to demonize trump which then divided the country.

But the real cause of the divide in the country is that the left went crazy on gender, race, trump, green energy, immigration, border, covid.

OP do you remember our conversation in middle school?
I pushed you up against the lockers and said listen buddy, I'm gonna let you keep that twinkie, but only if you agree to these terms:
15 years from now you will be obsessed with a South Africa car executive, and you MUST follow all directives from him. And that includes supporting a rapist, senile, pant shitting, 34 time felon for president.
And do you remember what you said? You said, I want my twinkie.

Your mind is creative but your reading comprehension leaves something to be desired.

Dems were very bitter about Hillary losing. They went out of their way to demonize trump which then divided the country.

But the real cause of the divide in the country is that the left went crazy on gender, race, trump, green energy, immigration, border, covid.

Why do you hate America? Why do you think America isn’t already great?
I don't hate America. I hate that biden and dems have gone out of their way to support the trans crap for kids and all the lies they spread about covid.

I have lost all faith in the American system. I think Trump will shake things up and maybe we will get our shit together.

I don't know if Trump is the answer, but I have hope if he is in charge. I dont have any hope if dems win. I believe Kamala will turn us into a welfare state and will lead us into ww3. I think they will push the social agenda to the point that things fall into chaos and hatred.

And your guy openly admires a guy that used to work for the KGB, rising to the rank of lieutenant colonel, for 16 years - who just so happens to be running Russia currently.

As for Harris' dad, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe he's running for president, sooooooooooooooo...

Reactions: DirtyJohns97
Oh I comprende Desiree

No, I don’t. I would prefer two new candidates to choose from.

Not sure what you are talking about. I have been pretty consistent in saying I wanted different candidates than Trump and Biden. Preferably one who isn’t a woke nut job. Biden is out and Harris is a woke nut job.

She’s left of Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

What’s wrong with your brain that you would want someone so extreme as President?

She’s out there supporting political violence and wealth redistribution. She’s Marxist with a pretty smile. Don’t fall for it.

I have been very clear that I would prefer two new candidates for President. That I think the Dems should run a Centrist non-woke Woman candidate and that she would win going away.

That’s not Kamala.

I think Kamala is an extremist and would represent something like less than 5% of this countries population further pushing a divisive and hypocritical vision for America.

I’ve repeatedly stated I’m not interested in another Trump admin and want new candidates.

If you guys are going to join the circle jerk at least get your facts straight.

I said she was a better human. That doesn’t mean i have to like her ideas.

I think she is a vacuous social climber that the Democratic party roundly chewed up and spit out unceremoniously just 4 years ago. (that’s a fact Jack.)

The fact that you keep conflating the idea of who is a better person, to who would be a better President is laughable. It makes me question your intelligence.

How many times do I have to say this before it gets through your thick ****in’ skull? I would prefer two new candidates. Not Harris, Not Trump.

Is that clear?

The reason he was elected is because people were tired of the same old politicians.

The Left has gotten more and more extreme. This is true. There are Bernie Sanders supporters for Crissakes, the guy who honeymooned in Russia, lauds USSR communism, and never got anything done in a 40 year political career except rail against the millionaires and billionaires until he became one. Then conveniently dropped the millionaires part of his populist screeching.

The Dem party of the 90s isolated his political crazy and 2016 gave him a huge platform.

Kamala is out here promoting political violence of 2020 and talking about price controls. They don’t even hide who they are any more.

Reactions: Hawk_82
And your guy openly admires a guy that used to work for the KGB, rising to the rank of lieutenant colonel, for 16 years - who just so happens to be running Russia currently.

As for Harris' dad, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe he's running for president, sooooooooooooooo...
You are a broken record with the same lame argument.

No sane person would think it's irrelevant that the far left presidential candidate who's dad was a Marxist. You can't this blind to reality, can you?

This is what it looks like when you are brainwashed. You cant deciper relevant information from non relevant info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT