ADVERTISEMENT

Clarence Thomas issues threat to GOP legislator.

I seriously doubt the veracity of the claim in OP's post. Do you really think Thomas will give up years of income potential from bribes and other grift over a measly raise?
Probably not. He's not stupid. But he will use political grifting and threats to get something that he wants. He just proved it to us.

Well how many members of the Supreme Court has there been with questionable finances. At least on this large of a scale. I’m sure something has to be out there. So far Alito and Thomas appear to be in a class by themselves. Now if we are including all of DC that’s fair. But if it’s only the Supreme Court this doesn’t seem to be a both sides issue.
She said DC

Reactions: goldmom
Thread:

derailed-train.gif

Reactions: Jan Itor
I am thinking to keep Trump on the ballot...its gonna cost the GOP donors at least 1 RV for Thomas

So now accusing him of raping kids. You really would lynch the black guy wouldn't you?

Racist
I think it’s more racist that you think a black man shouldn’t have to face justice for the crimes he committed while being on the Supreme Court. All equal and should all face consequences for our actions.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT