ADVERTISEMENT

Clearwater Beach

jonmartn

HR All-State
Gold Member
Jan 3, 2007
Omaha, NE
The family is going to Clearwater Beach for 5 days over Spring Break (March 11-15). Tips on must do/see things or restaurants that we should try? Thanks in advance, for your trouble here are some pics.

depositphotos_11336382-stock-photo-sexy-bikini-girl.jpg
hot-girl-bikini-082619-12.jpg

sexy-bikini-girl-071919-4.jpg
Hot-Girls-in-Bikinis-34.jpeg

And for 3BM and anyone else interested in men...
Du3NOqjXgAA8JJP.jpg

7951c5b750d85d053f3972fb8b354b92.jpg

?? Not familiar with the area, other than research I've started. Shepherds Beach Resort or the crazies at some church?

jonmartn let me know how it goes. The wife and I are thinking of booking a trip down there sometime in April or May.

Reactions: jonmartn
jonmartn let me know how it goes. The wife and I are thinking of booking a trip down there sometime in April or May.

You guys should come down when we are there, bring your youngest and she can supervise my kids and we'll relive Gold Falls - circa 1994-95.

Reactions: UI2390
On the actual public beach you can't drink and we didn't know that when our club baseball team went there on our off day from our annual spring break tourney

Reactions: jonmartn
On the actual public beach you can't drink and we didn't know that when our club baseball team went there on our off day from our annual spring break tourney
That must be a local rule because when we were in Sandestin, there was so much bud light being consumed by such a crowd of people I'm pretty sure the Gulf water near the shore was 10 degrees warmer from all of the recycled bud light being pissed in it.

That must be a local rule because when we were in Sandestin, there was so much bud light being consumed by such a crowd of people I'm pretty sure the Gulf water near the shore was 10 degrees warmer from all of the recycled bud light being pissed in it.
Very likely. It was bike cops who asked us to leave. No tickets or anything. I think if it was more than an ordinance they may have been less cool.

Reactions: Tenacious E
If you are wanting to stay away from crowds I would suggest Sand Key Beach which is just south of Clearwater Beach. We stayed in a hotel right across from it and there was never a crowd there. However when we drove a mile up the road to Clearwater there were TONS of people.
Edit: when I said there wasn’t a crowd, i mean there were like 5-20 people on the entire beach.

Last edited:
My favorites are The Brown Boxer, Frenchy's, Crabby's, Cooters, and Island Way for Restaurants. The Segway tour our family did was a big hit. They have entertainment at the peir every night that the kids really liked. Should also add the aquarium for kids as well. There some dolphin from a movie there or something along those lines. Anyways that was a hit with the kids as well. The Pirate cruise at sunset was also a good time.

@NI hawk knows the area better than I do.

Last edited:
My favorites are The Brown Boxer, Frenchy's, Crabby's, Cooters, and Island Way for Restaurants. The Segway tour our family did was a big hit. They have entertainment at the peir every night that the kids really liked.
The Philly Rolls at Brown Boxer are like crack. We went there to watch the Iowa FB game (lots of Hawkeye fans there, of course) and some Ohio State bitch was talking shit about us being excited to beat Minnesota. So, we started a very loud “55-24, clap clap clapclapclap “ chant. Don’t mess with drunk Iowa fans. Especially if we have scoreboard.

The family is going to Clearwater Beach for 5 days over Spring Break (March 11-15). Tips on must do/see things or restaurants that we should try? Thanks in advance, for your trouble here are some pics.

depositphotos_11336382-stock-photo-sexy-bikini-girl.jpg
hot-girl-bikini-082619-12.jpg

sexy-bikini-girl-071919-4.jpg
Hot-Girls-in-Bikinis-34.jpeg

And for 3BM and anyone else interested in men...
Du3NOqjXgAA8JJP.jpg

7951c5b750d85d053f3972fb8b354b92.jpg
Been twice, stayed at Sand Pearl

If you are wanting to stay away from crowds I would suggest Sand Key Beach which is just south of Clearwater Beach. We stayed in a hotel right across from it and there was never a crowd there. However when we drove a mile up the road to Clearwater there were TONS of people.

This.

I stayed at the Sheraton Sand Key one time. Nice place.

Don't forget free cab. Go down to John's Pass and kick around. Lot's of options in St.PB as well.

Frenchy's Rockaway and Palm Pavilion are my go to restaurants overlooking the beach. Island Way Grill is great for a little more upscale, but not overlooking the beach. Shepard's is a great place to party at if you can ditch the kids. Take trips south to Indian Rocks Beach for a less crowded experience. 18 On The Rocks has fantastic food of all types. LuLu's is a dive with awesome seafood. St. John's Pass is a good tourist trap. If you can book a half day fishing trip at Hubbard's Marina, try to get a trip with Cpt. Frank. The restaurant right near there (forget the name) will cook your catch for you with sides and a drink for cheap.

The Philly Rolls at Brown Boxer are like crack. We went there to watch the Iowa FB game (lots of Hawkeye fans there, of course) and some Ohio State bitch was talking shit about us being excited to beat Minnesota. So, we started a very loud “55-24, clap clap clapclapclap “ chant. Don’t mess with drunk Iowa fans. Especially if we have scoreboard.
Did you give her the Iowa experience too? Corn hole style!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT