ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton aides wish shooter was white rather than muslim

ihhawk

HR Legend
Feb 4, 2004
Fort Lauderdale
Just saw in part of the Wikileaks dump was the email discussions between the clinton team that the shooter in San Bernedido. They wish it was a muslim reporter talking about a white shooter rather than a white reporter talking about a muslim shooter. Just sickening.​

Just saw in part of the Wikileaks dump was the email discussions between the clinton team that the shooter in San Bernedido. They wish it was a muslim reporter talking about a white shooter rather than a white reporter talking about a muslim shooter. Just sickening.​

This is all over the conservative media. We will see. It has been shown that some of this stuff was made up. No idea. Again. We will see.

the email was sent along with a tweet from Chris Hayes announcing the names of the shooter (a muslim). The email had a quote something like this, "We'd be better off if a reporter named Syeed Farook told us the shooter's name was Christopher Hayes."

So he didn't actually SAY "wish he was white" but it's pretty clear what he meant in this context.

The unfortunate thing is that he's looking at it purely from a "what's best for us politically" viewpoint, and not from a "what are we going to do as a nation to stop this crap" viewpoint. Sad really. Acknowledge who the enemy is, and try to figure out how to leave the good muslims alone and weed out the ones who hijack islam. This guy's mentality is bass ackwards, and I wish there weren't so many like him.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
That doesn't bother me, actually. I think it's a natural reaction.

I wish it was a white person too. The muslims in this country get such a bad rap because of those degenerates blowing themselves up in the Middle East. Doesn't seem like certain factions of the country care much if it is just a "mentally ill" white kid.

I wish it was a white person too. The muslims in this country get such a bad rap because of those degenerates blowing themselves up in the Middle East. Doesn't seem like certain factions of the country care much if it is just a "mentally ill" white kid.
ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!! LIBERAL CALL TO PEACE

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT