ADVERTISEMENT

Clinton - there's a lot of questions on legitimacy of Trumps election

obfuscating

HR Legend
Jan 8, 2016
How can she even look in the f'ing mirror... I am sure there were things done on Trumps side and if found will face justice.

But for F's sake - HRC rigged her own. Is she Jelly that Trump may have done the same thing but won?
------------------------------------
Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton says there are still a number of questions surrounding the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election due to Russian interference in the race.

"I think there are lots of questions about [the election's] legitimacy and we don't have a method for contesting that in our system. That's why I've long advocated for an independent commission to get to the bottom of what happened," Clinton told Mother Jones in an interview published Friday.

"This is the first time we've ever been attacked by a foreign adversary, and then they suffer no real consequences, and so I'm worried that we're not learning all of the lessons," she continued. "The forces at work outside of my campaign are not going away. Somebody else is going to be running for Congress or governor or eventually president. We've got to know how to protect ourselves."

"I think as we learn more about it, we know that the web of connections between people on Trump's team and Russian representatives just gets more dense," she added.

Clinton's comments come as federal and congressional probes into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russian election meddling make headway.

The probes have focused on the roles played by social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to spread false information on the internet aimed at misinforming voters.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller announced last month that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate Rick Gates had been indicted on charges of conspiracy against the United States, tax fraud and money laundering.

Mueller also announced that former Trump campaign policy adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials during the campaign.

Papadopoulos offered to set up a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin during the campaign, which goes against Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions' original claims that they had never discussed meetings with Russian officials.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-lots-of-questions-about-legitimacy-of-trumps

Reactions: ghost80
Quick question: Is the FBI investigating collusion between Hillary and the DNC?

She really is one miserable beeotch and every time she speaks we are reminded how she turned a sure win into a loss. Biggest upset in ANYTHING I have ever seen in my life, in sports it happens in politics it just means you are super unlikable.

She can't go away soon enough.

Reactions: Old_wrestling_fan
She really is one miserable beeotch and every time she speaks we are reminded how she turned a sure win into a loss. Biggest upset in ANYTHING I have ever seen in my life, in sports it happens in politics it just means you are super unlikable.

She can't go away soon enough.
I think the ohio st win by the hawks was bigger

Reactions: unIowa
She could be right - she could be referring to the millions of illegal voters, etc. That said she should really go away, anything Clinton is just red meat that turns invigorates conservatives. If she'd just go away - they'd look more and more foolish for constantly bringing her up.

Reactions: dgordo and unIowa
Trump said the election was rigged and that millions of illegals voted. If the President is saying this I'd say there are serious questions about the legitimacy of the election. He's the President after all.

This is spot on.

IMO, Hillary needs to stop making public comments about the election (and public comments in general). All it does is add fuel to the Trump-can-do-no-wrong crowd who would otherwise be rather low on it. However, for Trumptards to even be commenting on this demonstrates once again the level of egregious hypocrisy and stupidity they are completely oblivious to. Throughout the whole fuggin' primary and then into the general election, Trump bitched and moaned tirelessly about everything being rigged against him. Not only that, as you pointed out, he claimed a bunch of phantom people voted in the general election.

Yep, that's cool, because Trump doesn't have a uterus and didn't sell Uranium to Russia. :rolleyes:

How can she even look in the f'ing mirror... I am sure there were things done on Trumps side and if found will face justice.

But for F's sake - HRC rigged her own. Is she Jelly that Trump may have done the same thing but won?
------------------------------------
Former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton says there are still a number of questions surrounding the legitimacy of the 2016 presidential election due to Russian interference in the race.

"I think there are lots of questions about [the election's] legitimacy and we don't have a method for contesting that in our system. That's why I've long advocated for an independent commission to get to the bottom of what happened," Clinton told Mother Jones in an interview published Friday.

"This is the first time we've ever been attacked by a foreign adversary, and then they suffer no real consequences, and so I'm worried that we're not learning all of the lessons," she continued. "The forces at work outside of my campaign are not going away. Somebody else is going to be running for Congress or governor or eventually president. We've got to know how to protect ourselves."

"I think as we learn more about it, we know that the web of connections between people on Trump's team and Russian representatives just gets more dense," she added.

Clinton's comments come as federal and congressional probes into alleged ties between the Trump campaign and Russian election meddling make headway.

The probes have focused on the roles played by social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook and YouTube to spread false information on the internet aimed at misinforming voters.

Special Counsel Robert Mueller announced last month that former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort and his business associate Rick Gates had been indicted on charges of conspiracy against the United States, tax fraud and money laundering.

Mueller also announced that former Trump campaign policy adviser George Papadopoulos pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russian officials during the campaign.

Papadopoulos offered to set up a meeting between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin during the campaign, which goes against Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions' original claims that they had never discussed meetings with Russian officials.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-lots-of-questions-about-legitimacy-of-trumps

Personally, I don't see how Trumptards can look themselves in the mirror and see any semblance of a functioning brain or moral compass.

But, yes, more discussion on Hillary is what this country needs.

trump is talking about the Bilderberg meeting where Obama was installed, and how he is a freemason and the illuminati does not want women in the club. duh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT