ADVERTISEMENT

CNN confirms Biden responsible for Immigration Crisis

That's not calling a spade a spade. That refusing to recognize (or should I say "admit") that you want to use dehumanizing language.

Why would someone insist on being able to use dehumanizing language?
Because I'm not a giant pussy and I know words are just words. I also have enough self esteem to know any words you use are nor actually going to impact me and would recommend the same for you.

"Dehumanizing language" aside how do you excuse 12 million illegals and what is your proposal for dealing with them going forward?
Above my pay grade.

Naturally, being a lefty, I say grant them all amnesty, make them citizens, and register them to vote.

Seriously, though, why not try fully funding the agencies responsible for processing refugees and asylum seekers? And, yes, fully fun the agencies for tracing and handling those who are not eligible for asylum or refugee status, as well.

I'd even support a wall if it could be environmentally sound, just to shut you guys up.

But it would have to be a package. And that package would have to do right by the DACA folks, and provide a smooth and quick path to citizenship for all immigrants.

Above my pay grade.

Naturally, being a lefty, I say grant them all amnesty, make them citizens, and register them to vote.

Seriously, though, why not try fully funding the agencies responsible for processing refugees and asylum seekers? And, yes, fully fun the agencies for tracing and handling those who are not eligible for asylum or refugee status, as well.

I'd even support a wall if it could be environmentally sound, just to shut you guys up.

But it would have to be a package. And that package would have to do right by the DACA folks, and provide a smooth and quick path to citizenship for all immigrants.
Lolol wow. Just wow. Now I know why you stuck to "dehumanizing language" as your point of emphasis. Bc this take is ridiculous but not surprising (and probably the reason the democrats caused this crisis in the first place).

What parts do you disagree with? And why?
What is your actual justification for this thought process? 12 million people who all broke the law in how they entered the country, should be given immediate citizenship and the same right to vote as American citizens immediately? This is seriously one of the most ridiculous takes I've ever seen. Please tell me how you justify it beyond "it makes me feel good"

Giving a single ****ing one of them citizenship. If they entered the country illegally throw them out. On their ass. No exceptions. What do you disagree with and why?
They are people looking for a better life and voting with their feet. I'm not saying we have to accept everyone who shows up, but we can treat them decently.

Try to put yourself in their shoes. What have they done to make you and your side hate them so much and to think it's OK to treat them so poorly?

They are people looking for a better life and voting with their feet. I'm not saying we have to accept everyone who shows up, but we can treat them decently.

Try to put yourself in their shoes. What have they done to make you and your side hate them so much and to think it's OK to treat them so poorly?
I am seeing nothing other than "it makes me feel good" in your reasoning

Was he just looking for a better life? How about the family of the murdered child? Should they cheer for this man to be given full citizenship? What do you think is a fitting punishment for the killer?

Was he just looking for a better life? How about the family of the murdered child? Should they cheer for this man to be given full citizenship? What do you think is a fitting punishment for the killer?
My America: Most immigrants are looking for a better life; some few are bad actors. We should treat the bad actors the way we normally treat bad actors and not engage in collective punishment of the rest.

Your America: Some immigrants are bad actors. We should punish and expel them all, good or bad.

My America: Most immigrants are looking for a better life; some few are bad actors. We should treat the bad actors the way we normally treat bad actors and not engage in collective punishment of the rest.

Your America: Some immigrants are bad actors. We should punish and expel them all, good or bad.
How about we just vet the shit out of them and only allow those with a clean background in, reduce the number we let in to 50k per year

Reactions: biggreydogs

Are the ones sneaking in "bad actors"? Why not treat those the way we treat those waiting in line and place them at the back of it? If they are escaping bad stuff in Honduras or Guatemala, why not stop and live in Mexico or one of the 5 countries you walked through to get here? Why not continue on to Canada? There's a ton of inconsistencies with how we "treat" all of them.

Last edited:

I would expel all criminal illegals, no exception. You don't get the benefit of the doubt and priority in getting us citizenship when your first action in the country is to break the law. Immediately disqualifying. Legal immigration is fine. Any illegal who kills or sexually assaults an American citizen should also be given the death penalty. No exceptions. Family of the fallen gets to pull the trigger if they choose.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
Also a big fan of the current push for legislation banning illegals from being counted in the census for house representation in congress. Dems are gonna fight that idea tooth amd nail bc the illegals are part of their plan to retain and expand their political power, just like they did with amnesty during the Reagan years.

Also a big fan of the current push for legislation banning illegals from being counted in the census for house representation in congress. Dems are gonna fight that idea tooth amd nail bc the illegals are part of their plan to retain and expand their political power, just like they did with amnesty during the Reagan years.
100%. And the sorority will stay silent.

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day

Kudos for Sen Kennedy saying what everyone with a functioning brain is thinking. Democrats only care about power.

Old ass geriatric pieces of shit bent on power.

Feinstein died in office at 90! NINETY GOD DAMNED YEARS OLD. WTF!

Pelosi for f*cks sake. retired at 83 AFTER telling everyone should would run for another SIX YEAR term.

Biden’s practically walking corpse, one foot in the grave at 81, wants 4 more focking years in POWER!

They do not give a shit about you or anyone. Only power.

Mayorkas is a pawn and a coward.

No that is not where we differ.

We differ in that some of us want immigrants to immigrate here on our terms. You believe they should immigrate here however the hell they want and the US taxpayer should just bend over and pay for them all. The senseless violence committed on US citizens is just collateral damage excused away.

Fock you dude. You’re heartless trash.

Reactions: Hawk_82
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT