ADVERTISEMENT

CNN confirms Biden responsible for Immigration Crisis

Does due process mean catch and release of illegals within the borders of the US in your opinion?
Sure if we don't have enough places to hold people and get prompt hearing. We have these things call bail laws, and we're against cruel and unusual punishment so unless you want to fund a hell a lot more judges staff lawyers and holding spaces look like we don't have a ton of other options.

Sure if we don't have enough places to hold people and get prompt hearing. We have these things call bail laws, and we're against cruel and unusual punishment so unless you want to fund a hell a lot more judges staff lawyers and holding spaces look like we don't have a ton of other options.
Interesting.. and what if they rape or murder someone?

Still waiting for Johnson to bring the Senate bill up for a vote. Republicans don’t want to fix the border because Trump needs it to be an issue.
He’s way too busy leading religious retreats for his GOP house members.

Still waiting for Johnson to bring the Senate bill up for a vote. Republicans don’t want to fix the border because Trump needs it to be an issue.
Biden didn’t give two shits about the border until it rose to the number one issue with voters. He let this shit happen for three years. And Schumer hasn’t brought H-R-2 up for a vote yet.

Reactions: Scruddy
The above scenario was partially accounted for prior to January 2021 as those seeking entry were held in Mexico until our system was ready to process them. Biden could fix it with a pen, just like he created it with a pen, making the above scenario much less common.

"Catch and release" is an offensive, dehumanizing phrase. Decent people should stop using it.
Decent people would stop flooding this country with illegal migrants while staying the border was secure. Decent people wouldn’t have waited until an election year with polling showing it is a top issue with voters before even acknowledging there is an issue.

Decent people would stop flooding this country with illegal migrants while staying the border was secure. Decent people wouldn’t have waited until an election year with polling showing it is a top issue with voters before even acknowledging there is an issue.
What does that have to do with whether or not "catch and release" is an offensive, dehumanizing phrase that decent people should stop using?

"Catch and release" is an offensive, dehumanizing phrase. Decent people should stop using it.
I honestly don't give a flying fvck if you find the term offensive. They should be thrown back over the river and left there. I'm concerned about the threat 12 million unvetted illegal aliens pose. You're concerned about offending people with words. We are in very different places on this topic.

Still waiting for Schumer to bring up H.R.2 for a vote. Democrats don't want to fix the border because they need a census increase and new voters.

Still waiting for Schumer to bring up H.R.2 for a vote. Democrats don't want to fix the border because they need a census increase and new voters.
With those fleeing populations from Democrat cities/states it shouldn't be that surprising tbh

I honestly don't give a flying fvck if you find the term offensive. They should be thrown back over the river and left there. I'm concerned about the threat 12 million unvetted illegal aliens pose. You're concerned about offending people with words. We are in very different places on this topic.
I'm not concerned with offending people with words. I'm concerned with using words and viewpoints that are associated with bigoted, vicious ideologies. You are obviously quite happy aligning yourself with those who dehumanize others.

I'm not concerned with offending people with words. I'm concerned with using words and viewpoints that are associated with bigoted, vicious ideologies. You are obviously quite happy aligning yourself with those who dehumanize others.
Jesus christ you're talking in circles. You are very clearly part of the problem tbh

Are you saying that it's OK to use offensive and dehumanizing language if it's "descriptive"?

I'm saying decent people can and should make their points without resort to that kind of language.
You are a giant pussy.

You ever heard "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" ?

Cuz that's the mindset this country used to have before we went ****ing stupid and started pandering to stupidity.

You are a giant pussy.

You ever heard "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me" ?

Cuz that's the mindset this country used to have before we went ****ing stupid and started pandering to stupidity.
I find it fascinating that your and Scruddy's response to my request to not use dehumanizing language is to lash out.

What sort of person feels it necessary to aggressively push back against civil behavior?

I find it fascinating that your and Scruddy's response to my request to not use dehumanizing language is to lash out.

What sort of person feels it necessary to aggressively push back against civil behavior?
My response is that I'm concerned about 12 million illegals in our country thanks to this failure of an administration. I do not care if the language I use is offensive to the people in this country illegally. If this bothers you I quite frankly don't care. Seemingly you feel the same about 12 million illegal aliens entering this country over the last 3 years because you're making a bigger stink out of words then them being here.

That's not calling a spade a spade. That refusing to recognize (or should I say "admit") that you want to use dehumanizing language.

Why would someone insist on being able to use dehumanizing language?
"Dehumanizing language" aside how do you excuse 12 million illegals and what is your proposal for dealing with them going forward?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT