ADVERTISEMENT

CNN lands Kamala Harris-Tim Walz interview, their first since becoming new Democratic ticket

American Crime Story Impeachment GIF by FX Networks
Where you’re concerned it doesn’t take much.

We’ve brought this on ourselves. I am truly concerned for my grandchildren’s future.
You brought us Trump. The more senile you get the worse it will be. Please don't vote anymore. That's the best all of us who didn't fall for a conman can hope for from you morons.

Reactions: blhawk
We’ve brought this on ourselves. I am truly concerned for my grandchildren’s future.
I don't know how old you/your kids are but I'd be worried for your children even if Kamala somehow wins this election. This country can't sustain another 15 million illegals along with ideas like government price control measures. The positive is that there is definitely going to be a changing of the old guard in the next cycle. Unless we end up with double digits Diane feinsteins being rolled into congress to "vote".

Not even going there because it sounds as though you and the other lefties on here have stopped trying to rebut my observations and just try going the dismissal route of “Trump voter”, which is not the case. But you all know that.

If it makes you feel any better I don’t find value in much of anyone’s “observations” on HORT.

What about my observation that Gary fisher bikes are awesome?

Something, something…a squirrel finds a nut….something, something. ;)

I actually meant to put the word political in front of “observations.” Which unfortunately is 95% of this board. And on that I care pretty much zilch about people’s perspectives save a VERY small number of folks on here. So mostly I’m just here to be an asshole and pass the time. I’ve never walked away from HORT with a changed mind and don’t plan to.

Link to any former racist posts or STFU with your baseless and ignorant statement.
Listen lady...you VOTE with the racists. You defend the former president who the racists love. You VOTE with the guys who carry Nazi flags. You VOTE with the Jew haters who protested in Virginia. You can try and pretend that you're smarter than everybody on here with your little quips, but we all know what you support. You don't have to type it out. Your constant defense of the MAGAs and attacks on the liberals tells us all the time where you stand. Again, you have no self awareness. You're probably a couple steps behind Joe and Trump so it's somewhat understandable.

Just don't act like we all don't know who you have voted with. You fool nobody. Well maybe a couple both sides guys.

Reactions: blhawk
Listen lady...you VOTE with the racists. You defend the former president who the racists love. You VOTE with the guys who carry Nazi flags. You VOTE with the Jew haters who protested in Virginia. You can try and pretend that you're smarter than everybody on here with your little quips, but we all know what you support. You don't have to type it out. Your constant defense of the MAGAs and attacks on the liberals tells us all the time where you stand. Again, you have no self awareness. You're probably a couple steps behind Joe and Trump so it's somewhat understandable.

Just don't act like we all don't know who you have voted with. You fool nobody. Well maybe a couple both sides guys.
Seems a little harsh.

Something, something…a squirrel finds a nut….something, something. ;)

I actually meant to put the word political in front of “observations.” Which unfortunately is 95% of this board. And on that I care pretty much zilch about people’s perspectives save a VERY small number of folks on here. So mostly I’m just here to be an asshole and pass the time. I’ve never walked away from HORT with a changed mind and don’t plan to.
I agree however, occasionally it's okay when my mind gets changed. If someone proves what my opinion was wrong, I have no problem never posting that thought again. Honest to God, if all my posting over the last 8 years about MAGA turns out to be backwards and the Democrats are the enemy of the nation - MSNBC has plotted to lie to the American people to pull us away from the great wholesomeness of Fox News and Donald Trump - I will never post here again. If I'm actually the one in a cult I will leave HBOT and get myself some therapy!

Totally unhinged lol you are the party of racism and bigotry, Tom.

She is what she is and she attacks me and my work with kids consistently so I will fire back. Nothing I posted was false. I have spoken kindly to her before also but I'm over it.
You've literally admitted to having inappropriate conversations with children that would piss their parents off. Your own words.. you deserve whatever thrashing you get

Reactions: goldmom
I agree however, occasionally it's okay when my mind gets changed. If someone proves what my opinion was wrong, I have no problem never posting that thought again. Honest to God, if all my posting over the last 8 years about MAGA turns out to be backwards and the Democrats are the enemy of the nation - MSNBC has plotted to lie to the American people to pull us away from the great wholesomeness of Fox News and Donald Trump - I will never post here again. If I'm actually the one in a cult I will leave HBOT and get myself some therapy!

I changed my mind on QC pizza once. But then I changed it back.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris

Ease up there, Coach.
Not only are you a sad figure, you’re somewhat of a limited half-wit.
The fact that you think I’m just pretending to be smart makes me smile.
I’m not the most brilliant person I know but the fact that I’m able to rebut the attempts by lefties to impose their hopeless worldviews is really not that steep of a task.
Quips? 🤔 Nah. Just smart ass. It’s my life’s story.

Ease up there, Coach.
Not only are you a sad figure, you’re somewhat of a limited half-wit.
The fact that you think I’m just pretending to be smart makes me smile.
I’m not the most brilliant person I know but the fact that I’m able to rebut the attempts by lefties to impose their hopeless worldviews is really not that steep of a task.
Quips? 🤔 Nah. Just smart ass. It’s my life’s story.
Wait, those have been serious rebuttals all these years?

You and all the Trumpsters brought this on for the country to deal with. Should have sent him packing in 2016, but the conman fooled all you fools.
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but I'm so glad Hillary lost. I stayed up laughing that night even though I didn't case a vote for anyone.
Let's be honest. If Harris did her first interview without Walz, the new complaint would be that she's abandoning her running mate.
Impossible hypothetical bc she's too chicken shit to do that

Outside of members of the media and the angry MAGAs/Republicans (who still have nothing), I don't give a f*ck about this interview. Really, not a lot of people/voters care too much of this interview, and whether she was gunna do one or not, Media/Republicans are gunna bi*tch regardless.

It isn't gunna stop her from raising total $600 million dollars by month's end largely from small dollar donations. Which are a direct reflection of the enthusiasm and excitement around Kamala's campaign largely from women. The same women who don't give two shitz if Kamala does an interview or not with anybody.

Fox News gunna cry because she isnt doing an interview with them, and CNN crying as well (even though its on their network). So they can go cry.

Reactions: 3boysmom
You and all the Trumpsters brought this on for the country to deal with. Should have sent him packing in 2016, but the conman fooled all you fools.
The dems ran a guy who lost his marbles and got to re-tee and picked kamala.

At some point you guys are going to have to start acknowledging not everything that shitty happens is the Republicans fault.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT