ADVERTISEMENT

CNN lands Kamala Harris-Tim Walz interview, their first since becoming new Democratic ticket

First, he has not been tried or convicted of rape nor am I aware of any CREDIBLE accusations of same.

Second, the left worked very hard to get the convictions so they could label him a convicted felon. All of them a result of one trial where he was convicted in a count of a felony for every single ledger entry describing his payment to Stormy Daniels as legal fees. Boy, you really got him.

I'd venture to say that 98% of Americans have no idea what these convictions are for. Additionally, they were accomplished by ignoring almost every tenet of law on the way there. These will be reversed as soon as the sentence is handed down as the conviction cannot be appealed until it is, or that is my understanding anyway.

So, sure, Merchan and the complicit left, have managed to hang the albatross of a conviction around his neck, not caring one whit whether these will be overturned as after the election none of that will matter. They simply wanted, and got, a conviction so as to label him over and over as a felon. Congrats, you've weaponized the law unfairly in a way to influence an election. You must be so proud. Pandoras Box=opened. Thats all I'm saying.

You can keep up the admonitions, but I am not swayed. And it makes you look like you have nothing else in your quiver.
I stopped reading after you downplaying rape. I figured the rest of your post was a waste of time.

I stopped reading after you downplaying rape. I figured the rest of your post was a waste of time.
Well you cant understand it too so there's that....

I have no idea who replaced the previously reasonable and affable Huey. Because this one is hard to tolerate.

I don't need anything else in my quiver. You're downplaying rape and 34 felonies because the guy's "on your team". That's a you problem and makes you a massive POS. Carry on.
The man is deep in it. Trump is the victim, and the only one telling the truth. Alternate reality.

Well you cant understand it too so there's that....

I have no idea who replaced the previously reasonable and affable Huey. Because this one is hard to tolerate.
I stopped tolerating rape after I learned what it was. Which means somehow Huey when he was a kid knows better than adult Gus now.

You've been a liberal shill on here for 23 years. I don't think you have any idea what America is.
Well, we now have people that 2 months ago acknowledged and agreed that she was the worst rated VP in history and a complete mess, who now act as if any type of disparagement of her is totally unfounded. It's like "How dare you say something bad about this person I thought was terrible a few weeks ago and now love with all my heart even though she's the exact same nitwit now as she was then!"
Sorry...doesnt wash.
You are in the echo chamber where Harris was ridiculed.
Worst VP in history?
Spiro Agnes? Convicted felon.
It's complete b.s..
Vast majority of Americans hardly can name the VP let alone examine job performance of someone in a job that has no real duties.

I hope there are more of us than there are of you. (In the right states, of course)

“Imperfect.” Understatement of the Century.
There are literally millions and millions more of us. Trump’s hard ceiling is between 40-45% of voters.

The mouthbreathers are unfortunately thick on the ground in a few key states.

Sorry...doesnt wash.
You are in the echo chamber where Harris was ridiculed.
Worst VP in history?
Spiro Agnes? Convicted felon.
It's complete b.s..
Vast majority of Americans hardly can name the VP let alone examine job performance of someone in a job that has no real duties.
She had record low approval ratings. Take it up with polling outfits.

And here’s what they thought about her before the nomination.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT