ADVERTISEMENT

CNN lands Kamala Harris-Tim Walz interview, their first since becoming new Democratic ticket

Outside of members of the media and the angry MAGAs/Republicans (who still have nothing), I don't give a f*ck about this interview. Really, not a lot of people/voters care too much of this interview, and whether she was gunna do one or not, Media/Republicans are gunna bi*tch regardless.

It isn't gunna stop her from raising total $600 million dollars by month's end largely from small dollar donations. Which are a direct reflection of the enthusiasm and excitement around Kamala's campaign largely from women. The same women who don't give two shitz if Kamala does an interview or not with anybody.

Fox News gunna cry because she isnt doing an interview with them, and CNN crying as well (even though its on their network). So they can go cry.
The media was the propaganda arm.of the left. You lose them, you are in trouble.
Let's be honest. If Harris did her first interview without Walz, the new complaint would be that she's abandoning her running mate.
Let's be honest, no it wouldn't.

Reactions: coorsoriginal02
You and all the Trumpsters brought this on for the country to deal with. Should have sent him packing in 2016, but the conman fooled all you fools.
I will NEVER regret voting against Hillary Clinton.

If you think this s**t show didn’t exist prior to 2016 then you’re a prime example of the naïveté that has led us up to this point.

Well no kidding it's a golf term. What's that got to do with Trump's low energy effect since she became his opponent?
You confused me calling her a "re-tee" with what I actually said which was the dwms got to "re-tee" and picked Harris.

That low energy guy, just accepted another podcast one on one.

You are flailing.

I will NEVER regret voting against Hillary Clinton.

If you think this s**t show didn’t exist prior to 2016 then you’re a prime example of the naïveté that has led us up to this point.
And you're an example of what's f..... up this country. Why don't you just sit in your rocker and knit until 2028 and let us lefties try to save this country.

The dems ran a guy who lost his marbles and got to re-tee and picked kamala.

At some point you guys are going to have to start acknowledging not everything that shitty happens is the Republicans fault.
DUH!!!!! Everyone always know it's NEVER the Republican's fault!!!! What's that quote from the rapist at the top of their ticket? Oh yeah, "I take zero responsibility". So presidential!!

Ease up there, Coach.
Not only are you a sad figure, you’re somewhat of a limited half-wit.
The fact that you think I’m just pretending to be smart makes me smile.
I’m not the most brilliant person I know but the fact that I’m able to rebut the attempts by lefties to impose their hopeless worldviews is really not that steep of a task.
Quips? 🤔 Nah. Just smart ass. It’s my life’s story.
Every time you post you reinforce my stance about your lack of self awareness...sad lady who voted TWICE for a rapist. Maybe shut up and own it.

And you're an example of what's f..... up this country. Why don't you just sit in your rocker and knit until 2028 and let us lefties try to save this country.
Kiss my old wrinkly ass dipshit. 😂

Please tell me how I’m an example of f*****g up this country?
I don’t even know how to knit. So try your amateur insult game elsewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
She probably needs a good f......!
Who doesn’t? 😂😂😂😂
You seem like the kind of lady who thinks joy is something to mock.
So many people on here make assumptions about me that are 100% incorrect- it’s sort of explains how misguided some of you are about the state of politics and life in this country are in general.

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Who doesn’t? 😂😂😂😂

So many people on here make assumptions about me that are 100% incorrect- it’s sort of explains how misguided some of you are about the state of politics and life in this country are in general.
Those assumptions are based on your posting. If you find the assumptions unfair perhaps you should spend some time thinking about what you post.
But let's be honest, self-reflection isn't your thing.

sad lady who voted TWICE for a rapist. Maybe shut up and own it.
Where did I DENY it?
Why is it funny to me to just toy with you?

I’m curious: Are you one of those PE teachers with a big stomach who wears those stretch waist shorts or are you one of those undersized fellas who just tries hard?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
Where did I DENY it?
Why is it funny to me to just toy with you?

I’m curious: Are you one of those PE teachers with a big stomach who wears those stretch waist shorts or are you one of those undersized fellas who just tries hard?
God you're a pathetic creature.

After the following Monday’s debate. I see there are 3 more scheduled. Anyone else think maybe one more max?

Weird…you’re getting riled up about nothing.
Weird...not riled up at all...just calling you out for pretending to not understand. You were making fun of democrats using the word joy, which even I SAID was getting silly, and it dawned on me that I don't think you've ever said a word about Make America Great Again. It's kind of odd.

After the following Monday’s debate. I see there are 3 more scheduled. Anyone else think maybe one more max?
Depends on the race. If it's solidly leaning to one or the other the leader won't agree to it. If it's close then I think there's a reasonable possibility of one more.

Reactions: tumorboy
Goldy has the look of someone who wants a woman president. But not that kind of woman president.
Vote with the racists, defend the guy the racists love...that kind of means your a bit of a racist. I will never understand how any of these people can vote with the same group of people that carry swastika flags. I mean, if that was me I would have the common sense to figure out I was on the wrong side of all of this. But as long as I am opposite the guys carrying swastika flags I know I'm on the right side. Goldie at least pretends that she's not voting for the rapist conman. I guess that's a first step...pretending.

One more time for the folks in the back - Swastika = REALLY REALLY BAD. Take a look at yourself if you vote with them.

Weird...not riled up at all...just calling you out for pretending to not understand. You were making fun of democrats using the word joy, which even I SAID was getting silly, and it dawned on me that I don't think you've ever said a word about Make America Great Again. It's kind of odd.
:rolleyes:

The MAGA movements bread and butter is that they're victims. Victims of suppression of free speech. Victims of the "woke" establishment.

Just sayin...

Doesn't matter.

If Trump is the R nominee Biden wins. Trump has the hardest ceiling in the history of political ceilings. Trump could be leading in the polls 42 to 41 and 90% of those undecided will go for Joe. These polls provide fools gold for the Trump crowd...

Joe literally could crap his pants in a debate against the Donald and Joe still wins.

These polls actually help Joe and the Dems. Makes the MAGA dipshits think Trump has a chance of winning....he has zero chance.....

I think the bottom line is we're too late in the game for debate about the deal.

It needs to get done.

We'll have MAGA idiots voting against and some progressives voting against....but there's enough to get it through with a bipartisan vote. To me the votes against this late in the game earns a idiot stamp on the forehead of those folks.

Just another reason to get rid of the debt ceiling...the ranks of the idiots will continue to grow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT