ADVERTISEMENT

CNN lands Kamala Harris-Tim Walz interview, their first since becoming new Democratic ticket

I noticed that @FAUlty Gator never came back to admit he fell for the Republican dumbness.
What's that? I watched the interview clips. She's looking down the entire time for more than half of them. But I guess a still photo released with the approval of her team clears it all up. If she didn't have notes than she's on the spectrum or carved them into the table.

What's that? I watched the interview clips. She's looking down the entire time for more than half of them. But I guess a still photo released with the approval of her team clears it all up. If she didn't have notes than she's on the spectrum or carved them into the table.
You will always resort to making shit up instead of admitting you were flat out wrong.

It's called thinking before you speak. She was looking down to gather her thoughts and choose the right words something that Trump never does. His interviews and rallies are just a constant stream of consciousness without regard to the topic or the question.

240829192712-kamala-harris-gallery-update-082924.jpg

jpeg
tim-walz-and-kamala-harris-with-dana-bash.jpg

Where are these papers she's reading from?
Yellow isn't very smart. He flails and won't admit he's wrong...again.

Feel free to post a still photo of all her notes on the table

It's called thinking before you speak. She was looking down to gather her thoughts and choose the right words something that Trump never does. His interviews and rallies are just a constant stream of consciousness without regard to the topic or the question.
I scrolled down a little more and sure enough, when proven to be wrong he couldn't admit it. He thinks she hid the notes under the table for the pictures. SMH.

Well if he would stop being one it would make it a lot easier.
So which things would make him a fascist?

Insisting on single party rule as a means to achieve desired ends?

Putting one's political opponents under threat of prosecution or prosecution in fact?

Suppression of dissent by all means possible including large media outlets suppressing free speech that doesn't align with the party in power?

Gaslighting one's opponents?

Collusion/control of state media with the party in power?

Identification of one's opponents as political enemies as a unifying cause?

Widepsread corruption?

Hmmm.......

I wasn't planning to watch any of this and didn't. Saw a few clips and they both appeared to do just fine. Figured those who didn't like them would feel the same no matter what they said. However, football was on last night... why were you watching this???

I dont care if she had notes or didnt. This interview, and the inter clip puff talk from Bash was pathetic. Wacth again and listen to the way she discusses the interview adjacent to the commercials. Listen as if you are trying to decide if she has a team. Its very clear she does.

This was not hard-hitting journalism. Just admit it. This was, I'll say it again, a 15 minute interview turned into a 60 minute long campaign puff piece/commercial.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I dont care if she had notes or didnt. This interview, and the inter clip puff talk from Bash was pathetic. Wacth again and listen to the way she discusses the interview adjacent to the commercials. Listen as if you are trying to decide if she has a team. Its very clear she does.

This was not hard-hitting journalism. Just admit it. This was, I'll say it again, a 15 minute interview turned into a 60 minute long campaign puff piece/commercial.
Your desperation is delicious.

Frank Luntz should learn the meaning of words if he’s going to use them. He should also learn how to put together focus groups of actual honest participants rather than reusing character actors. Dolt

Cons before interview: she hasn't done any interviews or answered any questions!!!

Cons after interview: i didn't like the interview or how she answered questions!!!
it was clear from the beginning, no matter if she did an interview or not, whether she did it alone or not, no matter what she was asked, it would never please the people like WTD, Scruddy, and all the others that are lumped in with them. They aren't looking to be pleased, just things to complain about.

OF COURSE she had a team help her prep on how to answer various questions! That’s interview 101. Heck, most colleges offer tips and advice on how to do interviews, there are god only knows how many books on how to do an interview.
even trump has people advising him on interview/debate prep. (He rarely listens, but he does have them).

This endless whining about interviews is so tiresome.

Nobody’s minds are being changed. If you’re “torn” between Trump and Harris you’re a moron or you’re lying.
Republicans were praying Harris would face plant and kill her momentum with self-inflicted errors.

And you’re already seeing the goal posts being moved by complaining that she needs to face a hostile interviewer who will ask the tough questions.

This endless whining about interviews is so tiresome.

Nobody’s minds are being changed. If you’re “torn” between Trump and Harris you’re a moron or you’re lying.
And if you think either are an acceptable choice, you're brain dead. Both parties were given a "do-over" and this is what they gave us. A Goddamned shame.

And if you think either are an acceptable choice, you're brain dead. Both parties were give a "do-over" and this is what they gave us. A Goddamned shame.
It is not my preferred matchup, but it’s what we have. Harris will be acceptable at worst, and maybe she’ll surprise everyone. Trump is a nonstarter.

So that’s the choice. Easy decision.

It is not my preferred matchup, but it’s what we have. Harris will be acceptable at worst, and maybe she’ll surprise everyone. Trump is a nonstarter.

So that’s the choice. Easy decision.
Well, we now have people that 2 months ago acknowledged and agreed that she was the worst rated VP in history and a complete mess, who now act as if any type of disparagement of her is totally unfounded. It's like "How dare you say something bad about this person I thought was terrible a few weeks ago and now love with all my heart even though she's the exact same nitwit now as she was then!"

it was clear from the beginning, no matter if she did an interview or not, whether she did it alone or not, no matter what she was asked, it would never please the people like WTD, Scruddy, and all the others that are lumped in with them. They aren't looking to be pleased, just things to complain about.
I'm just waiting for "both sides bins" take before i can sleep well tonight.

Well, we now have people that 2 months ago acknowledged and agreed that she was the worst rated VP in history and a complete mess, who now act as if any type of disparagement of her is totally unfounded. It's like "How dare you say something bad about this person I thought was terrible a few weeks ago and now love with all my heart even though she's the exact same nitwit now as she was then!"
You're flailing and making shit up. There is a simple comparison to make here - Harris or Trump. Call it the lesser of evils.

The issues start when defenders of Trump, like you, start attacking Harris as though Trump isn't many times worse in all areas. And when people, like you, make things up about Harris that aren't true.

No… we have people saying what I said above. The matchup is what it is. Not going to keep whining about how I wish it were otherwise.

Voting against Trump in November is a very easy decision.

course diss GIF

And if you think either are an acceptable choice, you're brain dead. Both parties were given a "do-over" and this is what they gave us. A Goddamned shame.
Trump is unacceptable. The other is experienced, and is currently the vice-president. The transition should be pretty easy with Harris.

Trump has nothing going for him. Old, stupid, crazy, and just a terrible person. Not remotely comparable to Harris.

Trump is unacceptable. The other is experienced, and is currently the vice-president. The transition should be pretty easy with Harris.

Trump has nothing going for him. Old, stupid, crazy, and just a terrible person. Not remotely comparable to Harris.
Did you just try to play the "experience" card for the lady that was in hiding for 3 years and multiple times got dismissed as "the VP doesn't really do much" over the guy who has actually done the job..... and created no new wars doing so......

Man you guys are out on some thin limbs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT