ADVERTISEMENT

CNN lands Kamala Harris-Tim Walz interview, their first since becoming new Democratic ticket

OF COURSE she had a team help her prep on how to answer various questions! That’s interview 101. Heck, most colleges offer tips and advice on how to do interviews, there are god only knows how many books on how to do an interview.
even trump has people advising him on interview/debate prep. (He rarely listens, but he does have them).
Jesus, you sound like Kamala.

How does your answer even remotely comment on my post? Maybe this was a mistaken reply.

As I said, I don't care about notes, prep or any of the above. Then I went on to say what I do care about...which is not what your reply addresses. Oh well.

How does your answer even remotely comment on my post? Maybe this was a mistaken reply.

As I said, I don't care about notes, prep or any of the above. Then I went on to say what I do care about...which is not what your reply addresses. Oh well.
Below is what you’d said in a previous post. Please explain.

“Listen as if you are trying to decide if she has a team. Its very clear she does.“

“Listen as if you are trying to decide if she has a team. Its very clear she does.“
I mean that Bash has a 'team'. As in a side she is cheering for. One whose side she is on. etc

I do see thought how this could have been misconstrued and prompted your reply if it was read incorrectly.

Yeah, that makes no sense.

Getting some aggressive vibes from you today. And you’re really struggling.

Everything ok in your “real world”?
Haha..... 😀 . really.. I'm having a great day and have to make it 4 more hours until golf. I've told like 5 people on here happy Friday.

You guys need to find a better way to rebuttal than the 2024 version of "you mad bro" youe shit is old and weak.

Let's see who gets it:

"The cheese is old and moldy, where is the bathroom. "

That's funny. I missed it because I have the idiot on ignore. Guess she isn't supposed to have a team to prepare her?

Haha..... 😀 . really.. I'm having a great day and have to make it 4 more hours until golf. I've told like 5 people on here happy Friday.

You guys need to find a better way to rebuttal than the 2024 version of "you mad bro" youe shit is old and weak.

Let's see who gets it:

"The cheese is old and moldy, where is the bathroom. "
Nothing I needed to rebut. Your point made no sense. Like most of them these days. Harris has turned you inside out.

Bro.

Have fun golfing.

Kamala Harris and Tim Walz sat down for her first interview as the 2024 Democratic ticket on Thursday and only two words come to mind:

Dishonest.

Trainwreckalicious.

The edited and packaged interview, which was taped earlier in the day
on Thursday, was also an example of missed opportunities for CNN anchor Dana Bash.

Ease up there, Coach.
Not only are you a sad figure, you’re somewhat of a limited half-wit.
The fact that you think I’m just pretending to be smart makes me smile.
I’m not the most brilliant person I know but the fact that I’m able to rebut the attempts by lefties to impose their hopeless worldviews is really not that steep of a task.
Quips? 🤔 Nah. Just smart ass. It’s my life’s story.
Half-wit? Let's not go crazy with that exaggeration.

That's funny. I missed it because I have the idiot on ignore. Guess she isn't supposed to have a team to prepare her?
Has a side she's cheering for. Guess I should stick to the first grade level English.

'Bash clearly was for Harris in this taped interview.' Better?

If Im on your ignore list Ill carry that burden with pride.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher

Seems like the only thing you care about is inventing stupid reasons to keep supporting the rapist.

Seems like the only thing you care about is inventing stupid reasons to keep supporting the rapist.
Yep I'll be voting for him along with millions of others and I'll do it without a second thought.

Kamala is bad for the country as demonstrated by the last 3.5 years. Trump is good for the country as demonstrated by his term from 2016-2020. No second thoughts at all.

Ill take imperfect over stupid all day long. Sorry not sorry.

Yep I'll be voting for him along with millions of others and I'll do it without a second thought.

Kamala is bad for the country as demonstrated by the last 3.5 years. Trump is good for the country as demonstrated by his term from 2016-2020. No second thoughts at all.

Voting for Trump you get both. Seems like your type.

I hope there are more of us than there are of you. (In the right states, of course)

“Imperfect.” Understatement of the Century.

Reactions: Gus is dead

Her tax policy was at least 5 days of the 24/7 news cycle last week. What more do you want to know on it and why would CNN waste time rehashing old material when they had a chance to find something new to talk about?
It’s standard when running for president you get asked the same questions by multiple people interviewing. But she has not been interviewed only once, thus the reason you should ask her.

Raping people and being convicted of multiple felonies are now considered "imperfections". Holy sh*t

Last edited:
Didn't see the interview. Must have gone well, no videos of parts that the MAGA think went bad. Just YS talking about invisible notes.

Didn't see the interview. Must have gone well, no videos of parts that the MAGA think went bad. Just YS talking about invisible notes.
There are multiple videos within 15 post of yours:

crying-ricky-gervais.gif

iF I pUtZ mY HeAd iN mY aSs I cAnT sEe dA StUpIdZ.

• Haha
Reactions: sober_teacher
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT