ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Projecting Landslide Trump Victory

Reading this board and the way the posts are fanatically obsessing about saying Biden is the lesser of two evils - and I don’t care for either one.
A vote for biden is a vote for the same unknown that has been running the country into the ground the last four years.

Will OP promise to off themselves when Biden wins?

R.ffebe297e72a0c79d97c41f9e4360d2e

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
Haha. Just two weeks ago you said…

Polls are meaningless especially this far out. They showed a tight race before the debate. They show a tight race after. Maybe a couple weeks out from the election you can start paying attention to polls. But right now it's a waste of energy.
- Huey July 2, 2024

Suddenly you’re all about these polls. What a joke.

How are you missing my point this badly? Biden is probably at his low water mark right now. He's viewed as a walking corpse and a sizeable portion of his party want him gone. Whereas Trump is probably at his high water mark right now. He just survived an assassination attempt and his whole party is behind him. Yet they are statistically tied. What happens if these dynamics change? What happens if Biden unifies his party and the assassination attempt effect grows stale? It seems very very very unlikely to me that this will be the last major contributor to the election. Hence why pretending that what's happening now will have the final say to who wins.

• Haha
Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
How are you missing my point this badly? Biden is probably at his low water mark right now. He's viewed as a walking corpse and a sizeable portion of his party want him gone. Whereas Trump is probably at his high water mark right now. He just survived an assassination attempt and his whole party is behind him. Yet they are statistically tied. What happens if these dynamics change? What happens if Biden unifies his party and the assassination attempt effect grows stale? It seems very very very unlikely to me that this will be the last major contributor to the election. Hence why pretending that what's happening now will have the final say to who wins.
Don't worry, Sweetness, no matter who gets elected, you can still suck dick like an aardvark on an anthill and no one will really give a shit........

CNN is apparently forgetting how hated Trump is. This is a guy nearly assassinated and half the country made fun of him afterwards. People will crawl over broken glass to vote against him.
You’re correct, only thing is that over half that country is making fun of Biden on the daily. Only I doubt they would be making fun of him if someone tried to shoot him the way the dems are with Trump.
That’s why these polls are probably the way they are.

4 months out. That’s an eternity nowadays.

That said…not looking good for Joe.
I know I am not voting for Biden.

I am no fan of Trump, but if Joe insists on staying in the race then I really don’t care if Trump wins. I won’t vote for Trump, but I am comfortable with whatever happens in November because neither candidate should be in this race.

Reactions: goldmom
You’re correct, only thing is that over half that country is making fun of Biden on the daily. Only I doubt they would be making fun of him if someone tried to shoot him the way the dems are with Trump.
That’s why these polls are probably the way they are.
Rs would absolutely have made fun of a Biden assassination attempt. Trump would have done it that night. Let's get real.

I GUARANTEE mine is higher than yours. I bet I have you beat by 50 points.
lol…my experience regarding people who tout their own IQ’s is that they may not have other intelligence qualities (which aren’t tested in an IQ test) like emotional intelligence, problem-solving skills, creativity, and social skills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT