ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Prime Losing Commits.

PrimeTime does not appear to be in prime health. Wondering if that is having some impact. I could see some of the slimier coaches whspering to players about that.

PrimeTime does not appear to be in prime health. Wondering if that is having some impact. I could see some of the slimier coaches whspering to players about that.
It’s not his health that is losing recruits. People are seeing the fake hype and seeing who he is as a person. Look at home much media attention he got for improving Colorado’s record to 4 wins and compare that with the Northwestern Coach.

Remember when they beat a typically underwhelming Nebraska post-Pelini team and had a miracle double OT comeback against a mediocre Colorado State and were rewarded with a top 25 ranking? Iowa wins 10 games against a few teams that are actually going bowling and still couldn't get in.

Yeah…this isn’t quite how it went down. You forgot to bring up Colorado knocking off then 17th ranked TCU to open the season before the two wins you mentioned.

Reactions: HawkAlum2002

I was actually referring to TCU that went 5-7, just like Nebraska and Colorado St. Prime didn't beat a team over .500. But I will give him enough credit that they played a few of the others close. He may still end up being like early Kirk where they turn it around by year 3, or he'll end up never winning close ones like Scott Frost and be gone. Or more likely, he'll be gone win or lose because some bigger school wants to risk it for the spotlight that comes with him.

Reactions: 9and4
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT