ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Pullovers

Jewlick

HR MVP
May 25, 2004
I really like the coaches pullovers they are wearing this year with iowa written out on them.

I have searched online to try and find them but having no luck. I am assuming these are some sort of exclusive to the team but does anyone know if they usually sell those at some point?

Reactions: Bishop1971
I really like the coaches pullovers they are wearing this year with iowa written out on them.

I have searched online to try and find them but having no luck. I am assuming these are some sort of exclusive to the team but does anyone know if they usually sell those at some point?
I don't think so. Basing this on the fact that I loved the ones they wore last year - a white, quarter button up - and looked all over but I couldn't find it and still can't. It's too bad and seems odd from a marketing standpoint.

Didn't the Football spring game use to have a sale of old jerseys before the game, not sure if they still do and it included coaches worn attire or not.

I don't think so. Basing this on the fact that I loved the ones they wore last year - a white, quarter button up - and looked all over but I couldn't find it and still can't. It's too bad and seems odd from a marketing standpoint.
Dang that is not what I wanted to hear haha. It does seem a bit odd they don't eventually sell them.

Didn't the Football spring game use to have a sale of old jerseys before the game, not sure if they still do and it included coaches worn attire or not.
Good to know - my mom retired in Iowa City so maybe I will see if she can go over there and check it out when it happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT