ADVERTISEMENT

Cohen Takes Starring Role in DA’s Pursuit of Trump’s Business

Just another example of the complete war by the Dems against Donald Trump. They cannot accept that he won in 2016 by perhaps the biggest margin in the history of US elections. Michael Cohen is a complete liar and will do anything to save himself. Totally untrustworthy!!

Oh, the irony. I assume I am not the only one of those you refer to as "they", but I accepted the fact that trump would be president before I turned in on election night, so that old talking point is really pretty lame, but that's about the only excuse right wingers have. A trumper calling Cohen a liar is beyond hilarious. I realize trump received more electoral votes, but biggest margin in history is another lame talking point, that quite frankly is not true.

Oh, the irony. I assume I am not the only one of those you refer to as "they", but I accepted the fact that trump would be president before I turned in on election night, so that old talking point is really pretty lame, but that's about the only excuse right wingers have. A trumper calling Cohen a liar is beyond hilarious. I realize trump received more electoral votes, but biggest margin in history is another lame talking point, that quite frankly is not true.
;)

Reactions: cigaretteman

Welcome newbie. Get an avatar.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT