ADVERTISEMENT

Colby Covington

i dont really like it. Its Dana White UFC making mma pro wrestling to attract viewers.

UFC should not emulate pro wrestling-fixed matches, scripted outcomes. Its already semi-fixed as it is with selective drug testing, promoting certain fighters or styles etc

Sports are our savior from politics. I can’t stand to see political ads during any type of sports. Only time I want to see country colors is during the Ryder cup play and the majors due to players country of origin.

Is this the guy who went on a racist tirade about Usman after Usman broke his jaw? Yeah, he needs to never open his mouth about anything other than MMA again

LOL...It’s just a shame Big Boss Man missed out on the current state of politics...

001_BBMstudio--ee6488ab55ede5fc3c272a446d7df969.jpg

Is this the guy who went on a racist tirade about Usman after Usman broke his jaw? Yeah, he needs to never open his mouth about anything other than MMA again

They had him and Usman on the post-fight show and it went like you'd expect it to go. The "I broke your face" line is such good trash talk it kind of saved it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT