ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Cowherd wins the internet today

Yep. Fox News, who is the tip of the spear on this story, is a famously influential media powerhouse controlled completely by the liberal media global elite illuminati conglomerate.

I however have discovered their corrupt mind control plan for the upcoming Super Bowl. The first event will be a halftime proposal by Kelce to Tay-Tay, which she will enthusiastically accept. She then busts out into an impromptu song and dance during which her enormous pecker will be revealed to the entire worldwide audience, just like the infamous Jackson nip slip years ago. Simultaneously, through the unbridled power of the 5G networks, all of our brains will be electronically scrambled and the only remaining thoughts in our collective heads will be to vote for Joe Biden in November and to sign up to read children's books to preschoolers while dressed in drag.

You've all been warned, don't watch the Super Bowl halftime for any reason whatsoever.

Prophecy.
fox actually did become totally lefty a few yrs ago when the old man died and his kids took over

• Haha
Reactions: HawkMD and DFSNOLE
This might be the dumbest non story of the past 10 years yet politically obsessed idiots are happily gagging on it. The only buzz I've heard around the whole Taylor/Kelce deal is annoyance that we need to see her reaction every time Kelce catches a pass. That part has gotten overplayed by now but whatever. That's today's NFL. They'd show her celebrating Travis taking a dump on live TV if they thought it could make them money.

Hatters gonna hat hat hat hat hat.
tumblr_n56sz7lWG61t2w3z6o1_500.gif

I don't get the whole Taylor swift thing. I've seen shit posted about her 2 places, here, and 2 miserable, single, ladies on Facebook.

Good for them that TK and her found love, I imagine it's hard to find someone at that level and not have issues over travel/money/infatuated fans because the other person has to deal with the same shit.

I had no idea the number of men with no physical intimacy was so high. Post Dobbs I suspect this will get even worse. What young woman would have sex knowing she has no control of her body afterwards?

Reactions: nelly02
This might be the dumbest non story of the past 10 years yet politically obsessed idiots are happily gagging on it. The only buzz I've heard around the whole Taylor/Kelce deal is annoyance that we need to see her reaction every time Kelce catches a pass. That part has gotten overplayed by now but whatever. That's today's NFL. They'd show her celebrating Travis taking a dump on live TV if they thought it could make them money.
Do you realize she was on camera for a whole 32 seconds during the Ravens game? People who are annoyed at 32 seconds of airtime are just looking for something to be upset over.

Reactions: Tom Paris
They showed her for 24 seconds, lol. You are one of the people Colin is talking about.
No, I'm not. I haven't said a word about it and in the grand scheme I don't gaf. It's about like back in the Warner years how they just had to put Brenda on TV non stop. Like they'd never seen a big boobed dike lookalike turned Christian marry a nfl qb before.
BTW, you're the one Collin is talking TO bc you're obsessed with make believe politically driven narratives ;).

Do you realize she was on camera for a whole 32 seconds during the Ravens game? People who are annoyed at 32 seconds of airtime are just looking for something to be upset over.
Jfc, and we wonder where this narrative is coming from. Where did I say I was upset? I said it's an annoyance at this point but whatever it's the NFL. Whoever is obsessing on it while also making it political is likely mentally ill.

I'm spoiled by youtubetv DVR.
Play ends, hit the 15 second skip.
Commercial break, hit the 15 second skip 12 times.

First time I saw a full game reduced to 15 min replay between snap and whistle I basically quit watching football live.

"You can judge people by the silly stuff that bothers them." C.C.

So what's that tell you about Cowherd that HE'S so bothered by incels...who are bothered by Taylor Swift?

"You can judge people by the silly stuff that bothers them." C.C.

So what's that tell you about Cowherd that HE'S so bothered by incels...who are bothered by Taylor Swift?
That we're doomed as a society bc we have so many complete morons among us. People who care about this, and care that complete strangers care about this, all probably need to seek some help.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
No, I'm not. I haven't said a word about it and in the grand scheme I don't gaf. It's about like back in the Warner years how they just had to put Brenda on TV non stop. Like they'd never seen a big boobed dike lookalike turned Christian marry a nfl qb before.
BTW, you're the one Collin is talking TO bc you're obsessed with make believe politically driven narratives ;).
Trump advisors have publicly said they’re going after Taylor Swift. Every time you pretend you are dumb, it makes it more obvious you actually are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT