ADVERTISEMENT

Colin Cowherd wins the internet today

How is it MAGA related other than the guy who writes MAGA in the tweet?

Cowherd is right, and it's strange he'd even spend time on that. Is there real outrage over this out there?

Wait wait wait… 18 minutes of football on a 3 1/2 hour broadcast? And 50% of men never experience an intimate relationship with a woman? God damn. Sucks for them.

Reactions: Greenway4Prez
How is it MAGA related other than the guy who writes MAGA in the tweet?

Cowherd is right, and it's strange he'd even spend time on that. Is there real outrage over this out there?

There is another thread on MAGA and TSwizzle somewhere on HORT. There are some stupid effing people out there.

If someone I ignore started it then I guess I just miss out on the Taylor swift MAGA outrage. I haven't met a person in real life concerned about it.
Fox News has been allllllllllllllllll over it!

But there is a growing segment of the dumbass MAGA folks that are attempting to make it sound like the Biden administration is using Taylor Swift to gain votes.

9cbcfc939470724f4d3ba3796dd2f14a

Wait wait wait… 18 minutes of football on a 3 1/2 hour broadcast?
ive looked this up before and it seems accurate. I have seen some sites say 12 mins.

That reason, along with rule changes to speed up the clock to shorten game play/run less plays (while not shortening up the broadcast because we need to see more commercials) is why my football viewing has gone down dramatically over the last handful of years.

Hockey: you get 60 mins of time the puck is in play, and a broadcast typically is 2-1/2 hours (with 2 intermissions)

Soccer: 90 mins of gameplay (plus added time). No commercials until halftime.

I really do not think the dems have thought this through at all: san fran is the freaking west coast epicenter of left wing democrats, and mizzou is about as red a state as you can get in the midwest.

• Wow
Reactions: HawkMD
I really do not think the dems have thought this through at all: san fran is the freaking west coast epicenter of left wing democrats, and mizzou is about as red a state as you can get in the midwest.
Well the Democrats have zero to do with Taylor Swift being popular or who she is dating or what is shown on NFL broadcasts so . . .

this thread just proves my point. only on the fake AI made up interwebz is anybody outraged. why it got locked, who knows... and yes, dems run the fake AI narratives. most normal, working americans do not have time for that crap. I spent all last week in mizzou, kc country. chiefs stuff everywhere. do not recall much taylor swift outrage. of course they are all 100% in for kelce so there is that.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkMD and Moral
Colin Coward once said Dwayne Haskins will never be a QB good enough to win a Super Bowl... Haskins had been dead for 6 months. I can see why OP likes him! Nothing but drivel.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
this thread just proves my point. only on the fake AI made up interwebz is anybody outraged. why it got locked, who knows... and yes, dems run the fake AI narratives. most normal, working americans do not have time for that crap. I spent all last week in mizzou, kc country. chiefs stuff everywhere. do not recall much taylor swift outrage. of course they are all 100% in for kelce so there is that.

I don't completely disagree with you. I think a lot of this stuff is manufactured or over played at this point. However, these styles of weirdos have also proved to be bad people too. I guess I have posted long enough on some of the shitholes on the internet to know they exist. I have even met people from these places in the wild.

Colin Coward once said Dwayne Haskins will never be a QB good enough to win a Super Bowl... Haskins had been dead for 6 months. I can see why OP likes him! Nothing but drivel.
Oww poor Ron doesn’t like his breitbart brethren to be mocked. Can’t wait for more hilarious Payton Sandfort takes from you.

• Haha
Reactions: Roncuba55
I don't completely disagree with you. I think a lot of this stuff is manufactured or over played at this point. However, these styles of weirdos have also proved to be bad people too. I guess I have posted long enough on some of the shitholes on the internet to know they exist. I have even met people from these places in the wild.
do some of these freaks exist? probably. never really met them I guess in real life. most people I deal with on a day to day basis are just normal folks. my point is: the pumping up of outrage is usually fake. probably on both sides. because just now on the old rush limbaugh show, clay travis just mentioned taylor swift. if this thing is a ruse to get her name out there 24-7, it is working brilliantly!!

Yep. Fox News, who is the tip of the spear on this story, is a famously influential media powerhouse controlled completely by the liberal media global elite illuminati conglomerate.

I however have discovered their corrupt mind control plan for the upcoming Super Bowl. The first event will be a halftime proposal by Kelce to Tay-Tay, which she will enthusiastically accept. She then busts out into an impromptu song and dance during which her enormous pecker will be revealed to the entire worldwide audience, just like the infamous Jackson nip slip years ago. Simultaneously, through the unbridled power of the 5G networks, all of our brains will be electronically scrambled and the only remaining thoughts in our collective heads will be to vote for Joe Biden in November and to sign up to read children's books to preschoolers while dressed in drag.

You've all been warned, don't watch the Super Bowl halftime for any reason whatsoever.

Prophecy.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT