ADVERTISEMENT

Comer Releases Third Bank Memo Detailing Payments to the Bidens from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine

Jerohawk

Rookie
Apr 10, 2023
https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-releases-third-bank-memo-detailing-payments-to-the-bidens-from-russia-kazakhstan-and-ukraine/

Below is a summary of the third bank records memorandum. The full memorandum can be found here.

• Committee Staff is Releasing Payments from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine that Occurred During Joe Biden’s Vice Presidency: The Committee has now identified over $20 million in payments from foreign sources to the Biden family and their business associates.
  • Hunter Biden and Devon Archer Used Rosemont Seneca Entities to Bring in Millions from Oligarchs in Europe and Asia: Using accounts nominally tied to Devon Archer (but using the familiar “Rosemont Seneca” branding), Hunter Biden received incremental payments originating from foreign sources, attempting to hide the source and size of the payments.
  • In February 2014, a Russian Oligarch Sent $3.5 Million to a Shell Company Associated with Hunter Biden and Devon Archer: Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina transferred $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a shell company. Approximately $1 million was transferred to Devon Archer, and the remainder was used to initially fund a new company account, Rosemont Seneca Bohai, which Devon Archer and Hunter Biden used to receive other foreign wires.
  • In Spring 2014, a Ukrainian Oligarch Placed Archer and Biden on the Burisma Board of Directors and Agreed to Pay them $1 Million Each per Year: Burisma Holdings’ (Burisma) corporate secretary, Vadym Pozharsky, worked on behalf of the Ukrainian oligarch and owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky. Hunter Biden was initially hired by Burisma to work as counsel for the company, and Pozharsky and Zlochevsky met with Hunter Biden at a conference in Lake Como in Italy where they decided Hunter Biden would work on the board of directors with Devon Archer. Then-Vice President Joe Biden visited Ukraine soon after their first payments. Payments from Burisma for both Devon Archer and Hunter Biden were wired to Rosemont Seneca Bohai. Payments were transmitted in incremental amounts to Hunter Biden’s different bank accounts.
  • In April 2014, a Kazakhstani Oligarch Wired the Exact Price of Biden’s Sportscar to a Bank Account Used by Archer and Biden: In February 2014, Hunter Biden met with Kenes Rakishev at a Washington, D.C. hotel. Rakishev worked closely with the prime minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Massimov. In April, Rakishev, a Kazakhstani oligarch, wired $142,300 to Rosemont Seneca Bohai. The next day, a payment was made from Rosemont Seneca Bohai for a sportscar for Hunter Biden in the amount of $142,300. Archer and Biden then arranged for Burisma executives to visit Kazakhstan in June 2014 to evaluate a three-way deal among Burisma, a Chinese state-owned company, and the government of Kazakhstan.
  • Hunter Biden received millions of dollars in payments from Yelena Baturina, Burisma, and Kenes Rakishev. Vice President Biden had dinner with them in the spring of 2014 and 2015 in Washington, D.C.

https://oversight.house.gov/release/comer-releases-third-bank-memo-detailing-payments-to-the-bidens-from-russia-kazakhstan-and-ukraine/

Below is a summary of the third bank records memorandum. The full memorandum can be found here.

• Committee Staff is Releasing Payments from Russia, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine that Occurred During Joe Biden’s Vice Presidency: The Committee has now identified over $20 million in payments from foreign sources to the Biden family and their business associates.
  • Hunter Biden and Devon Archer Used Rosemont Seneca Entities to Bring in Millions from Oligarchs in Europe and Asia: Using accounts nominally tied to Devon Archer (but using the familiar “Rosemont Seneca” branding), Hunter Biden received incremental payments originating from foreign sources, attempting to hide the source and size of the payments.
  • In February 2014, a Russian Oligarch Sent $3.5 Million to a Shell Company Associated with Hunter Biden and Devon Archer: Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina transferred $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a shell company. Approximately $1 million was transferred to Devon Archer, and the remainder was used to initially fund a new company account, Rosemont Seneca Bohai, which Devon Archer and Hunter Biden used to receive other foreign wires.
  • In Spring 2014, a Ukrainian Oligarch Placed Archer and Biden on the Burisma Board of Directors and Agreed to Pay them $1 Million Each per Year: Burisma Holdings’ (Burisma) corporate secretary, Vadym Pozharsky, worked on behalf of the Ukrainian oligarch and owner of Burisma, Mykola Zlochevsky. Hunter Biden was initially hired by Burisma to work as counsel for the company, and Pozharsky and Zlochevsky met with Hunter Biden at a conference in Lake Como in Italy where they decided Hunter Biden would work on the board of directors with Devon Archer. Then-Vice President Joe Biden visited Ukraine soon after their first payments. Payments from Burisma for both Devon Archer and Hunter Biden were wired to Rosemont Seneca Bohai. Payments were transmitted in incremental amounts to Hunter Biden’s different bank accounts.
  • In April 2014, a Kazakhstani Oligarch Wired the Exact Price of Biden’s Sportscar to a Bank Account Used by Archer and Biden: In February 2014, Hunter Biden met with Kenes Rakishev at a Washington, D.C. hotel. Rakishev worked closely with the prime minister of Kazakhstan, Karim Massimov. In April, Rakishev, a Kazakhstani oligarch, wired $142,300 to Rosemont Seneca Bohai. The next day, a payment was made from Rosemont Seneca Bohai for a sportscar for Hunter Biden in the amount of $142,300. Archer and Biden then arranged for Burisma executives to visit Kazakhstan in June 2014 to evaluate a three-way deal among Burisma, a Chinese state-owned company, and the government of Kazakhstan.
  • Hunter Biden received millions of dollars in payments from Yelena Baturina, Burisma, and Kenes Rakishev. Vice President Biden had dinner with them in the spring of 2014 and 2015 in Washington, D.C.
Yet Archer stated Joe wasn't involved in any of this and wasn't aware of the business dealings . . . where exactly are the Republicans going with this. They have nothing connecting anything to Joe.

You guys can’t see the forest for the trees. It’s all right in front of you.

Sheeple.

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

You guys can’t see the forest for the trees. It’s all right in front of you.

Sheeple.

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif
“I have no basis to know if he altered policy to benefit his son. … I have no knowledge,”

And Archer testified that he had no knowledge of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden as it related to his son’s business dealings.

The witness also said there were roughly 20 phone calls in which Hunter Biden would put his father on speakerphone in the presence of business associates, but he said that the brief conversations focused on pleasantries like the weather or fishing, not official business.

So Archer also received these payments and these are his statements. What forest are we exactly looking for???

“I have no basis to know if he altered policy to benefit his son. … I have no knowledge,”

And Archer testified that he had no knowledge of any wrongdoing by Joe Biden as it related to his son’s business dealings.

The witness also said there were roughly 20 phone calls in which Hunter Biden would put his father on speakerphone in the presence of business associates, but he said that the brief conversations focused on pleasantries like the weather or fishing, not official business.

So Archer also received these payments and these are his statements. What forest are we exactly looking for???

Which is odd, considering how many footnotes in the House Memo go to the transcript of his testimony.

Nah, the GOP members on the House Oversight Committee would never lie about anything...

Bro: you sound like part of the Deep State apparatus. CNN and MSDNC has your brain all scrambled - like a 3-egg omelet fried on an Amarillo sidewalk at 2pm on July 23rd.

I can lead the horse to water but I can’t stop beating it. A bird in the hand always flocks together. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache.

Bro: you sound like part of the Deep State apparatus. CNN and MSDNC has your brain all scrambled - like a 3-egg omelet fried on an Amarillo sidewalk at 2pm on July 23rd.

I can lead the horse to water but I can’t stop beating it. A bird in the hand always flocks together. The chair is against the wall. John has a long mustache.
Lets just ignore facts . . . believe Trump is a unicorn who truly loves you and has never broken a law and lost the election due to fraud. . . ok now back to our regular programing

I don't ignore anyone, where would the fun be in that? Even when it comes to the cultists on the left.
They use the ignore feature to stay in their safe spaces.

You could say water is wet on here and they would want a peer reviewed study, an internet story from one of their trusted lefty news outlets, and physical proof that could only be obtained by subpoenas… and after all that, they will still laugh and say you’re a conspiracy theorist.

Hunter put his father on speakerphone in business meetings to demonstrate to the people at the meetings that they would have access to the Vice President of the United States through him. It's really that simple.
Ask yourself how many times you've been in a meeting and someone put ANYONE on speakerphone to discuss the weather. It doesn't happen.

Hunter put his father on speakerphone in business meetings to demonstrate to the people at the meetings that they would have access to the Vice President of the United States through him. It's really that simple.
Ask yourself how many times you've been in a meeting and someone put ANYONE on speakerphone to discuss the weather. It doesn't happen.
That's really radical thinking here... I mean that's a huge leap to think Joe doesn't want to get on the phone with people from around the world to talk about the weather. "Hey Vlady... VP Biden here, hey what's the humidity like there in Ukraine today? It's just killer here, makes the blonde hair on my legs stand up like when I get in the pool, and the kids like to play with the hair... where's my pudding? DOCTOR JILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL where's MY PUDDDDINNNNNNNNNG? Oh are we still on the phone? I should put on a record do you guys like the Twist? I used to love to do the twist when I was growing up in the black church, we used to do the Mashed Potato... oh JILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Let's eat some mashed potatoes for dinner! She makes the best mashed broccoli, not a joke"

Yup nothing to see here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT