ADVERTISEMENT

Coming to Hy-Vee Caitlin Clark "Crunch Time" Cereal

clark_bar.jpg
It’s only a matter of time before these guys come knocking on CC’s door.

You’re missing one of the greatest Hawkeyes of all time. Your loss.
I wish her no ill will, I already invest enough time into wrestling and the men's team. Those have always had my attention in the winter.

Match me, anyone?

Thank You​

Your contribution of $25.00 to Coralville Community Food Pantry has been confirmed. A confirmation has been sent to you at

From the article.

Clark he led Iowa tho the Final Four and national championship game last season, and became the first basketball player in NCAA history, men's or women's, to score over 3,000 points, 900 assists and 800 rebounds in a college career on Dec. 30.

WTF? Are there no editors anymore?

I'll eat about as much of this as I've watched minutes of Iowa women's hoops.

1 Minute = 1 Bite

So, about two bites.
This is either a failed attempt at humor or you are just an attention starving idiot. I think it's fair to say both in this case.

From the article.

Clark he led Iowa tho the Final Four and national championship game last season, and became the first basketball player in NCAA history, men's or women's, to score over 3,000 points, 900 assists and 800 rebounds in a college career on Dec. 30.

WTF? Are there no editors anymore?
Back when it was actually journalism this stuff didn’t happen. It’s amazing how often you see this garbage EVERYWHERE. Politics, sports, leisure, general news…..it’s lazy work nowadays

Back when it was actually journalism this stuff didn’t happen. It’s amazing how often you see this garbage EVERYWHERE. Politics, sports, leisure, general news…..it’s lazy work nowadays
Having worked 20 years in the newspaper business (before being laid off), I can tell you it's also because so many newsroom staffs have been gutted. Now you have 100 percent of the work being done by a quarter of the people. Editors just don't have the time to proofread as carefully as they used to, and reporters are cranking out stories for immediate publication on the Web rather than an end-of-shift deadline for publication tomorrow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT