ADVERTISEMENT

Coming to Hy-Vee Caitlin Clark "Crunch Time" Cereal

This is either a failed attempt at humor or you are just an attention starving idiot. I think it's fair to say both in this case.
I think you're wrong on both accounts.

I don't watch women's basketball. Never have.

I'm betting 80% or more of the people on this forum didn't watch it until Caitlin Clark came on the scene.

To each their own.
I do like women's curling, though. That stuff is amazing

I think you're wrong on both accounts.

I don't watch women's basketball. Never have.

I'm betting 80% or more of the people on this forum didn't watch it until Caitlin Clark came on the scene.

To each their own.
I do like women's curling, though. That stuff is amazing
I bet the Megan Gustafson era garnered more than 20%.

According to social media, it sounds like every Hy-Vee in the Iowa City area sold out early. That's a bummer, was going to stop there tonight before the blizzard

Pre-Clark, I pretty much never watch women's games. Last year a few and the final 4 or 8.
This year whenever I get a chance. The reason I changed is ignoring the dunks, the Hawk women are a much better passing team than the men. I can't remember how many times they have got a rebound, got to the other end and made a layup with maybe 2 dribbles. WAY more than the men's team.
I guess if there was a GOOD men's team, it would resemble this too, but our men are not that good. Sigh.......

A sealed case of 12 boxes sold for 250.00 on eBay yesterday. Single boxes selling for 15-20. Good ROI.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT