ADVERTISEMENT

Comprehensive Thread: It is NOT the drag queens and trans you need to be worried about...

Anyone and I mean ANY-ONE is capable of evil. What this thread fails to account for is evil-to-demographic ratio. It's no different than those morons who like to say there is more gun violence in liberal California than conservative Wyoming. Well, duh. There's only 500K people living in Wyoming.

It's no different in this thread. If Drag Queens, Trans, et al only make up less than 5% of the population, then naturally there will be less atrocities committed than say, a white, straight teacher.

This thread has become nothing more than an attempt to say, "See! Your people are worse than my people". ...it serves nothing more than to keep people divided.

The simple truth is.
Drag Queens aren't rapists. Rapists are rapists.
Youth Pastors aren't rapists. Rapists are rapists.
White people aren't racists. Racists are racists.
and the list goes on...

Anyone and I mean ANY-ONE is capable of evil. What this thread fails to account for is evil-to-demographic ratio. It's no different than those morons who like to say there is more gun violence in liberal California than conservative Wyoming. Well, duh. There's only 500K people living in Wyoming.

It's no different in this thread. If Drag Queens, Trans, et al only make up less than 5% of the population, then naturally there will be less atrocities committed than say, a white, straight teacher.

This thread has become nothing more than an attempt to say, "See! Your people are worse than my people". ...it serves nothing more than to keep people divided.

The simple truth is.
Drag Queens aren't rapists. Rapists are rapists.
Youth Pastors aren't rapists. Rapists are rapists.
White people aren't racists. Racists are racists.
and the list goes on...
Totally agree. Good luck with the guns don't kill people, people.kill people discussion though.

Totally agree. Good luck with the guns don't kill people, people.kill people discussion though.
Actually, I've seen some good discussion on here that resulted in viable compromise. Too bad none of it will make it's way into legislation. My son came home yesterday from school and said, "I hate the 2nd Amendment." I asked him why and he said because people shouldn't be killing kids in schools.

It opened the door to some honest conversations.

In all fairness, transgender politicians abuse kids, too.

NASHAU, N.H. (TND) — Rep. Stacie Laughton, who served in the New Hampshire House of Representatives from 2020 to 2022, was arrested Thursday on charges of distributing child sexual abuse images, according to local police.

Laughton made headlines in 2020 for becoming the first openly transgender individual elected to a state legislature anywhere in the United States, according to Metro Weekly.

In all fairness, transgender politicians abuse kids, too.

NASHAU, N.H. (TND) — Rep. Stacie Laughton, who served in the New Hampshire House of Representatives from 2020 to 2022, was arrested Thursday on charges of distributing child sexual abuse images, according to local police.

Laughton made headlines in 2020 for becoming the first openly transgender individual elected to a state legislature anywhere in the United States, according to Metro Weekly.

Like I said, ANYONE is capable of evil and it's a dumb exercise to try to pin said evil on a particular group of people. It's dumb when the Republicans do it and it's dumb when the Democrats do it.

Reactions: BrianNole777
Like I said, ANYONE is capable of evil and it's a dumb exercise to try to pin said evil on a particular group of people. It's dumb when the Republicans do it and it's dumb when the Democrats do it.
Then why do only minority groups like the trans get blamed? I sure don't see legislation to ban pastors.

Then why do only minority groups like the trans get blamed? I sure don't see legislation to ban pastors.

Reactions: kzoohawk80
Us Dems aren't running fear campaigns marginalizing and targeting a small, powerless group of citizens. Don't "both sides do it", us Dems into this GQP sh*t show.

A former bishop in the Mormon church has been arrested.
Why doesn't it ever get through that it isn't random trans assaults in bathrooms at schools, or drag show that put kids at risk? We all know why, some just won't admit it. It's a callous assault in order to gain political power.
The people who target kids the most are pastors, coaches, youth group counselors... People who seek kids out, and seek to gain emotional control.
https://apnews.com/article/mormon-c...ld-sex-abuse-aedc8cfc9175ebadb18420ec25a5f99c

Us Dems aren't running fear campaigns marginalizing and targeting a small, powerless group of citizens. Don't "both sides do it", us Dems into this GQP sh*t show.
Running a campaign platform? No. But Dems say that ALL pro-life people are 100% pro-birth only and ONLY want to control women's bodies. And this thread is a prime example of "both sides". Youth pastors are no more child molesters than Drag Queens. ANYONE is capable of evil.

There's a reason the OP of this thread chose Chic-Fil-A and the same holds true of this thread.

A former bishop in the Mormon church has been arrested.
Why doesn't it ever get through that it isn't random trans assaults in bathrooms at schools, or drag show that put kids at risk? We all know why, some just won't admit it. It's a callous assault in order to gain political power.
The people who target kids the most are pastors, coaches, youth group counselors... People who seek kids out, and seek to gain emotional control.
https://apnews.com/article/mormon-c...ld-sex-abuse-aedc8cfc9175ebadb18420ec25a5f99c

It's about 5-20% of men that are sexual abusers of some type.

It's not a higher rate in Christian clergy although our atheist culture highlights it more:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT