ADVERTISEMENT

Comrade Kamala has been in charge of Broadband to Rural Communities for 1,005 days

Interesting. I was unaware of this responsibility of the VP. What part of the constitution dictates that the VP is in charge of getting rural communities connected with broadband?

I dunno. Ask Biden.

1207d ago / 7:10 PM PDT

Biden says Harris will lead rural broadband initiative​

Ben Popken
Vice President Kamala Harris will add another role to her portfolio, heading up efforts to expand rural broadband access, Biden announced.
Biden underlined the need for modern infrastructure investment, including broadband, as part of his American Jobs Plan, calling it "the largest jobs plan since World War II."

I dunno. Ask Biden.

1207d ago / 7:10 PM PDT

Biden says Harris will lead rural broadband initiative​

Ben Popken
Vice President Kamala Harris will add another role to her portfolio, heading up efforts to expand rural broadband access, Biden announced.
Biden underlined the need for modern infrastructure investment, including broadband, as part of his American Jobs Plan, calling it "the largest jobs plan since World War II."
Awesome. I guess she should have signed some of those VP executive orders then to get that done. Because it would sure suck if there were a party that would run interference to make sure that as little got done as possible for political reasons and you still had to depend on them to actually do something.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT