ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

Fvck DOOk. Come on Hokies finish them. Cant imagine having to cheer for a team of paid 5 stars versus a bunch of plucky mid major ballers.

VA Tech would be a bad matchup for Iowa with post scoring and shooting. 4th in the nation in 3 point%.

VA Tech finally missed a few threes, but Duke bailed them out by throwing up horrible threes themselves.

VA Tech would be a bad matchup for Iowa with post scoring and shooting. 4th in the nation in 3 point%.

VA Tech finally missed a few threes, but Duke bailed them out by throwing up horrible threes themselves.

They are filthy. Id rather play South Dakota St.

Coach K,

You have the foul advantage, the fan advantage, the player advantage, the resource advantage...what are you bitching about?

Reactions: TheCainer
Decided to flip to the New Mexico St game for a few seconds to see what they’ve got considering they’ve made a few tournaments recently.

Immediately saw Teddy Allen and now know better than to consider them.

Rutgers and/or Michigan, or some other 'last four in/out' team is in the process of watching their bubble pop as Virginia Tech wins this ACCT.

Reactions: CookyMonster
Sooooo glad Iowa's not in the position of that VT win meaning they might not be in the Tournament now.

I love March CBB, but I love it a whole hell of a lot more when Iowa's securely in the Big Dance despite all the craziness happening in Championship Week.

Some poor team's fate now,
bubbles.gif

Sooooo glad Iowa's not in the position of that VT win meaning they might not be in the Tournament now.

I love March CBB, but I love it a whole hell of a lot more when Iowa's securely in the Big Dance despite all the craziness happening in Championship Week.

Some poor team's fate now,
bubbles.gif
Yep we've been there too many times. See the dreaded Iona and think it's Iowa briefly making it worse.

Reactions: HawkBall23
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT