ADVERTISEMENT

*****Conference Tournament games thread*****

This is one of the best BIG tourneys I can recall, ALL games. What is awesome is the 2 wins going away WE were the Victor's! #GoHawks

Reactions: HawkBall23
I'm probably not remembering this correctly but didn't this sort of thing happen in one of Alford's championships (BTT Champions)? Seems to me in one of them, all the top seeds kept getting eliminated, paving the way for us.
We beat #11, 3, 7, and 4 seeds to win in 2001. PSU knocked off MSU #2 and IU beat #1 Illinois

Bubble team fans checking other scores and conference brackets tomorrow morning, after some upsets around the country and most of the BTT;

free-guy-captain-america.gif

Casey Jacobsen the analyst for the just starting USC/UCLA Pac12T semifinal.

Still want to punch that stupid b*d in his dumb face for the "That was a foul on Cockburn (for landing on Keegan, following the pumpfake), but I'm GLAD! they didn't call it." this past Sunday night.

This interview with Shrewsberry is incredible and I want him to have success. He's so humble and real. Said he looks to the opposing sideline and sees legends like Painter and Izzo and feels honored. He wants his guys to play hard like their guys do because that's how you honor the big ten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT